Here are some pics I haven't seen before:

laiho4.jpg

alexi-02.jpg

alexi-03.jpg

alexi-01.jpg

alexi-08.jpg

alexi-04.jpg

alexi-05.jpg

Yeah,the vegetarian thing SHOULD be a joke,well whatever...
I also think Jaska's the only vegetarian,the others all eat sausages(you know, the ones Janne grills on concerts).
I think somewhere on the DVD (CRY) you can see Janne grilling 4 sausages and one thing that looks like some kind of vegetable(cucumber perhaps?) and then Jaska's eating it.

Hannah D: AWWWWW, that's so cute. A kid wants Alexi's autograph. That's the most adorablest thing i'v ever seen. I want to see Alexi holding a child in his arms. That would be so cute but nothing cuter than Janne and Alexi making out. Follow The Reaper, nice pics! They put so much love and passion into those kisses. Now what did they say about the whole making out thing on the CRy documentary? I have to know their reason besides "we were drunk".

@Lady_Laiho:

A direct quote from CRY:

"Sometimes we get so intense by the medium of Heavy Metal music that we have known even to have exchanged [a] little kiss during a solo."

--Janne

After that Alexi explains the same thing, says that the kissing they do nowadays if basically to get a rise out of people and the rumours that were started by their kissing were the funniest rumours he has heard, and then they proceed to make jokes about how hard it is to come out of the closet these days.

^LOL, whatever. I bet the two of them just love making out with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they hooked up one day.