COB Pics

At monday Alexi and Janne were in a Finnish tv-show called Rautaryhmä. These pics are from there. You can also find them here: http://www.subtv.fi/sivusto....etusivu -> GALLERIA -> Children of Bodom

alexi794.jpg

janne480.jpg

jannealexi175.jpg

alexijanne89.jpg

alexijanne90.jpg

alexijanne91.jpg

alexijanne92.jpg

alexijanne93.jpg

alexijanne94.jpg

alexijanne95.jpg

alexijanne96.jpg

awww,nice pics:)

follow_the_reaper: Could you post them all here?? :D

I have part of that interview... I recorded it with my camera. Quality suck, but I can link them here if you like? When I get them to photobucket...

:worship:
please-please-please, do it, baby!!)
the sooner the better! :rolleyes:

&#1047;.&#1067;. AlluJanne have eaten my brain!!! O__________________o <3

follow_the_reaper: Could you post them all here?? :D

I have part of that interview... I recorded it with my camera. Quality suck, but I can link them here if you like? When I get them to photobucket...

okay, i lied. i have many pictures of them together, in which in the pictures, they might as well be kissing. lol. i only have 4, and im pretty sure they are the same 4 everyone else has.

1140712196_f.jpg

alexijanne89.jpg

alexijanne90.jpg

alexijanne96.jpg

please, can somebody translate that cute shit into english?
&#1047;.&#1067;. They two created for each other (viva la slash ^.^)

Ok, now I have part of the interview. It's in Finnish. If I someday get more of it to my computer I'll link them here later.

pt 1

pt 2

pt 3

pt 4

pt 5

pt 6

Hey Jhonnah, thank you so much for this... I can't understand a word but it looks and sounds really funny! :)

(ps: and as DDarkie and Dagon said, if somebody could translate this into english.... another big, big, big thanks!)