COB Pics

Here are more pictures from the interview....(yeah I am really bored right now....)
vlcsnap-2069487.png

vlcsnap-2069543.png

vlcsnap-2069539.png

vlcsnap-2069506.png

vlcsnap-2069471.png

vlcsnap-2069452.png

vlcsnap-2069418.png

vlcsnap-2068995.png

nice photos:lol:it's true that some of them are kinda wtf??:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:yeah, in the end of the interview henkka was asked to scream something for the fans...he was like wtf scream??!! he was kinda suprised and did something like "yeow!!!!" then 10 seconds of silence with henkka looking into the camera with face like what the hell should I say??!!!!!!!it was funny as hell:lol:the best part of the whole DVD:p

Maybe there will be more of Jaska and Henkka in COBTV part 3
if not..........Alexi, Janne, Roope are camera whores.
jk

i hope there's more Henkka and Jaska!! :oops: as for the other three..indeed they are.:loco: and not one person here probably can understand wtf Roope says :lol:

is the interview on YouTube or sth?and could you tell me how can I order it?I'm just curious about it and also I'd like to have some not-official COB material(excluding Wacken DVD'd and Unholly Alliance DVD)

It´s not from youtube (maybe itś already here, but I don´t know), it´s on festival DVD, if really want to you can oreder it here: http://www.mastersofrock.cz, but I don´t think it´s worth it, it´s only 5 minutes of Henkka speaking about festival and atmosphere and this stuff, I can retype it if you are interested....;)

by the time the footage of COBTV 2 was recorded (which is mostly during the guitar recordings apparently) Jaska has been done with his work for a while.
He probably wasn't even at the studio anymore.

It´s not from youtube (maybe itś already here, but I don´t know), it´s on festival DVD, if really want to you can oreder it here: http://www.mastersofrock.cz, but I don´t think it´s worth it, it´s only 5 minutes of Henkka speaking about festival and atmosphere and this stuff, I can retype it if you are interested....;)

if it doesn't take much of your time Iit'd be great:)