COB Pics

yep.if you look at the CRY video,there's videos of Alexi,Janne,Roope and Henkka drunk and doing weird things,but no Jaska.the craziest thing Jaska does is be beaten in the ass by the whole crew and flip a drum stick.all his other apearances are formal ones talking about the band or how he keeps fit.live he is a bit less shy,but when he's not behind the drumset he's very very shy.even though it seems he wasn't in his early days,as can be seen in the chapter ''The early years'' on CRY,where he appears with an Entombed shirt(logo in blue) and with a really weird face,:lol:

Jaska got his ass kicked by the others? i'd like to see that :lol: he needs to lighten up seriously though, do some more interviews.

:lol::lol::lol:
it took a while for me too,but then I connected the ''mini interview'' he gives just before being spanked with the one beeing spanked(he's wearing the same shirt) and I guessed,:lol:

and you guessed right :lol: what would it be like without their absurd insanity off stage? it'd be fucking boring!! :lol:

He wanted his head...what?
You're talking about the dude who starred in a soap opera?

he didn't want his face shown in the video, so he wanted his head covered up by something so no one would see him. and yes i'm speaking of the guy Jaska who was in that soap opera briefly. :saint: