COB Pics

Lanterns said:
Pahahenki or anyone who has it: IF you have time, it would be great if you could translate the whole interview and post it in the interview thread. Thanks.:)

And yea, "rounded the number" is my guess also...since he once said to a fan who asked him (I read it on the SOB board), that he was 5'5. which is like 167-168cm. So yea, just a little bit below 170cm.;)

Thx for the pics Oceanqueen!

Alright...I'll try 'n' do it this weekend.

Lanterns said:
Pahahenki or anyone who has it: IF you have time, it would be great if you could translate the whole interview and post it in the interview thread. Thanks.:)

And yea, "rounded the number" is my guess also...since he once said to a fan who asked him (I read it on the SOB board), that he was 5'5. which is like 167-168cm. So yea, just a little bit below 170cm.;)

Thx for the pics Oceanqueen!

You are quite welcome! :)

Nice to see pahahenki around...I've been reading your livejournal for a couple of months.(I was the one who is proud of you...)

I tought that he was 173 cm. Whatever...
He fits in Jaska's pocket.

I have that suosikki also...

i haven't met him and im about 180 cm but hanging out with bodom after a show would be fucking awesome.

The-Petoniemi said:
Nice to see pahahenki around...I've been reading your livejournal for a couple of months.(I was the one who is proud of you...)

I tought that he was 173 cm. Whatever...
He fits in Jaska's pocket.

I have that suosikki also...

Ah, so that was you. Hey there! (I'm glad someone's proud haha)...I finally got the nerve to post something.

300b.jpg

312.jpg

300a.jpg

400a.jpg

412.jpg

400b.jpg

000.jpg

103.jpg

203.jpg

Lithium: ...wtf?:guh:

I never tought I would find Henkka attractive so much, but there he is, smiling in the second picture...(oceanqueen's post) and that's quite cute, actually. To be honest.

I can't see the "dorkness" in alexi, not more than usual. But, ya know, they all have their dork sides. They all look a bit dork.:rolleyes:

Grimes said:
Hahaaha. Henkka looks like a dork.

He does not! :yuk: He's cute! Specially on the one he's giggling!

pahahenki said:
haha, Alexi looks like a dork.

He does not! :yuk: He's quite fine actually!

The-Petoniemi said:
I never tought I would find Henkka attractive so much, but there he is, smiling in the second picture...(oceanqueen's post) and that's quite cute, actually. To be honest.

U're a boy right? U gotta be... :p