COB Pics

hey to everyone! i just finished to see all the pictures and most of them are sooo great! :)

i took this at 2 january's gig in milan; but i used a cellular phone, so you can t see much :erk: obviously he s henkka
Foto(654).jpg

then there are these i found :

screenshots
236892521_small.jpg

236896623_small.jpg

236896017_small.jpg

and this is fantastic :p :oops:

lucia.jpg

i m sorry if the pics were already in the topic =(

Eleonora said:
hey to everyone! i just finished to see all the pictures and most of them are sooo great! :)

i took this at 2 january's gig in milan; but i used a cellular phone, so you can t see much :erk: obviously he s henkka

then there are these i found :

screenshots

lucia.jpg

Henkka looks tall in that pic.

Peti said:
because....he's with children? :guh:

Maybe cause he is tall, end of question.

And that's a private picture! I knew it before (and some otehrs aswell), but I didn't post them on a forum, cause I dunno if he'll like it. If it were with me, I'd like to have my privacy! :yell:

The pic can be found on some Helsinki-website, so I think Henkka won't be shocked to find the pic posted somewhere else :)

-|Testament|- said:
after browsing this topic for quiet a while, i somewhy got the impression that alexi drinks like 6 liters of liquid stuff per day. And has a big bladder.

Drinking is good for you. Hell, I'm drinking right now.

Eleonora said:

you like Henkka dont you :p

Wings of a dream said:
Who in the world does Henkka hang out with???

Didn't u ever think he had friends at university?

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
NERD ALERT!!!!!! :lol:

I don't get ur point... Just cause he's intelligent and goes to college he's suddenly a nerd?

oceanqueen44 said:
maybe a community theater project of somekind???

Yup! A students' association *i dunno the exact word in english*.

Once again, I don't think that posting these pics on a forum was a good idea! :yell: