COB Pics

Well, as you can read from above, Janne had some problems with his keyboard, but the situation was fixed by takin the keys from the upper level(?) and changed them with the broken ones...

Not maybe the best gig, but still good ^^ Alexi kept forgetting the lyrics :D and he messed up a couple of solos. But it was still good to see CoB live for the first time since February 2006!

HAHA ! I think Alexi was really exhausted during this tour, especially at the end of it. Thanks again !

Not maybe the best gig, but still good ^^ Alexi kept forgetting the lyrics :D

I thought that he had problems with singing not forgetting the lyrics. Because every time he skipped words he was looking like he was suffering...But yeah nice gig, new songs worked well at live. Janne was calling his keyboard tech with funny names.

My pics below. I just batch converted all decent ones to smaller and uploaded them. Not enough time to more sorting and processing (because soon I have to go the stone age :D :D ). Some pics of setting up stage first and then live pics.

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

And iirc it was Fin for newer songs (sixpounder etc.) and omg pink for old stuff (silent night bodom night etc.). And sorry not bothering to go through/crop or anything...

Probably K-Man provides correct setlist in some point to sob. But it was something like this, not in correct order...

Sixpounder
Blooddrunk
Silent night, Bodom night
In your face
Hate me!
Follow the reaper
Banned from heaven
Tie my rope
Needled 24/7
Mask of sanity
Angels don't kill
Hellhounds on my trail
Hate crew deathroll
Downfall

Probably K-Man provides correct setlist in some point to sob. But it was something like this, not in correct order...

Sixpounder
Blooddrunk
Silent night, Bodom night
In your face
Hate me!
Follow the reaper
Banned from heaven
Tie my rope
Needled 24/7
Mask of sanity
Angels don't kill
Hellhounds on my trail
Hate crew deathroll
Downfall

Thanks a lot....nice to hear BFH along with ADK in the set....Now I hope for Roadkill Morning..:)