COB Pics

Hello! Here are some of my pics from yesterday's Sauna Open Air. Sorry about the bad quality.

May I say thanks a fucking lot everyone? Great pics, especially Miia ones. You must have either a great camera or nerves of steel and a perfect control of your hands or both, :lol:
BTW either they swapped tunings on all guitars and bass or Pink was drop C (Sixpounder) and Fin D standard (Silent Night Bodom Night), cos the '''teams'' were (Alexi/Henkka/Roope) the following: 1.(Fin/Araya/Black star with grey hardware) and 2.(OMGPink/Viper/Black star with gold hardware). And Henkka has always used his Araya shaped one for D standard songs and for drop C used first the green 5 strings (see Tuska 2003) and when he got it his black Viper, so either he swapped tunings too or team 1 was for D standard (Follow The Reaper) and team 2 for drop C (Banned From Heaven).

Oh, and Roope, as he's cooler than everybody else, used 2 guitars, :lol: For D standard he used too his new grey star with cross inlays, :lol:

BTW if someone remembers after or during which song Janne's keyboard got fucked up and had to replace it I can tell you which guitars were used for which songs, :lol: Of course this is pure guitar fanboi stuff but some of you might like to know, :lol:

And lucky you all that went there. I want such a gig too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :erk:

Ok, here are my pics. I tried to pick the best ones :)

P6060032.jpg

P6060034.jpg

P6060047.jpg

P6060051.jpg

P6060059.jpg

P6060065.jpg

P6060066.jpg

P6060068.jpg

P6060070.jpg

May I say thanks a fucking lot everyone? Great pics, especially Miia ones. You must have either a great camera or nerves of steel and a perfect control of your hands or both, :lol:
BTW either they swapped tunings on all guitars and bass or Pink was drop C (Sixpounder) and Fin D standard (Silent Night Bodom Night)
First song was sixpounder and Alexi used Fin (my first pics are from first song). But I'm sure youtube can resolve the mystery in couple of days :lol:

And I have rather nice camera and lot of experience taking pics in the audience. first you need stable position...

Stone pics soon....

^^Dont remember the song but it was pretty at the end. Maybe couple songs before Hate Crew Deathroll and Downfall.

--- BTW if someone remembers after or during which song Janne's keyboard got fucked up and had to replace it I can tell you which guitars were used for which songs, :lol: Of course this is pure guitar fanboi stuff but some of you might like to know, :lol:

And lucky you all that went there. I want such a gig too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :erk:

Wasn't it just before the encore?