COB Pics

OMG, absolutely amazing pics, everyone, thank you so much!

But I think, at this one, I laughed hardest:

P6060194.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

^Janne plays some songs/parts of the songs on the bridge. I don't think he needs two keyboards, but it looks cool.... There is also microphone for Alexi at the bridge and he was sining some parts up there.

Celeb: thanks big time for the pics!

Children_of_COB: :lol: @ "OMGPink"

I'm going to be a little off-topic here but since it's about Sauna Open Air...

Does anyone know whether the show was filmed/some of the songs were filmed (like they did in Tuska 2003)?

Also, for those who attended the show: how was Alexi's playing? Tight or sloppy? :loco:

Janne actually put a video camera on stage... I think it was while they were playing HCDR. And it was filming straight to us, I don't wanna know how I look like on that vid. :D

Aaaaand here are photos I took at Sauna Open Air. I was at the first row, so the quality is not very good.

cob47.jpg

cob48.jpg

cob49.jpg

cob50.jpg

cob51.jpg

cob52.jpg

cob53.jpg

cob54.jpg

cob55.jpg

cob56.jpg

cob58.jpg

cob59.jpg

cob60.jpg

cob61.jpg

^Janne plays some songs/parts of the songs on the bridge. I don't think he needs two keyboards, but it looks cool.... There is also microphone for Alexi at the bridge and he was sining some parts up there.

Cool! But do finnish bands plan this together?? :lol: Cos Sonata Arctica had also a bridge on their Unia tour, :lol: They didn't have keyboard or mic attached cos Tony uses a wireless mic and Henkka has that keytar thing, but they had the bridge, :lol:

Celeb: thanks big time for the pics!

Children_of_COB: :lol: @ "OMGPink"

I'm going to be a little off-topic here but since it's about Sauna Open Air...

Does anyone know whether the show was filmed/some of the songs were filmed (like they did in Tuska 2003)?

Also, for those who attended the show: how was Alexi's playing? Tight or sloppy?

Hey, Pink Sawtooth rocks, :lol:

I wish it had been recorded :erk:

^Didn't see any cameras, so I don't think it was filmed. And about playing...I don't know, I can't hear such things. But Henkka was looking hot

Hey, they had big fangirl audience to please :lol:

:lol:

Janne actually put a video camera on stage... I think it was while they were playing HCDR. And it was filming straight to us, I don't wanna know how I look like on that vid. :D

Aaaaand here are photos I took at Sauna Open Air. I was at the first row, so the quality is not very good.

*loads of great pics :D*

Really nice pics! And let me use some cos:

cob50.jpg

Miia, this proves you right, Alexi indeed played the D standard songs (Silent Night Bodom Night) with his pink and the drop C (Sixpounder) with the Alexi Fin. If anyone wants me to explain why this pic proves it tell me, if not I'll save you from a guitar-freak deduction process, :lol:

cob59.jpg

What is going on there? I've seen more pics of them doing it, but what and when do they do it? Do they play each other's instrument for a short passage or what?

Aaaaaaaaand now, guitar freaks come here cos eternal discussion once again appears:

Alexi FIN: No booster (and I supose that Seymour Duncan, but I can't see).
cob61.jpg

Pink Sawtooth: EMG+Booster!! WTF? Isn't he using Seymour Duncan nowadays? (it is an EMG, look at the pickup cover and you can clearly see that what is written is a really short thing, not half of the pickup like it is on the Seymour Duncan covers)
cob68.jpg