COB Pics

I don't mean to spoil the party but this is really worrying. You get pictures of Alexi, then you just need to have more, of every possible angle and form of his face. More more more more more more more more more and more, and even some more. Why?

I don't mean to spoil the party but this is really worrying. You get pictures of Alexi, then you just need to have more, of every possible angle and form of his face. More more more more more more more more more and more, and even some more. Why?

errrr they like him too much proberly?
But do you know how to post picture :)?

It's a girl-thing, Joonas (and you can never have too many pictures of Alexi :D)

@CobHc uk: open an account with an image-hosting site (such as photobucket), upload your pictures to it and then link them by clicking on "IMG Code"

Collectomania? :D

No, I see what you mean.
Maybe it's indeed a "girl-thing" as sleeper says.
I would be surprised if guys would be so interested in Alexis pictures - unless together with one of his guitars. ;)

Thanks for posting those.I supose I could put one up too.
I didn't see this one up there.
l_6b554828f5a1a6a9e3a665aa38a32355.jpg