COB Pics

happilemon said:
l_457c7ba2c419ef2b4289583f4b345de6.jpg

Haha nice picture there Jaska!

Im trying not to sound like a fangirl,cause i hate it but it is just me or Janne gained few kilograms:lol:

He used to be slim, looks like his body has finally taken its toll dealing with all that booze. I guess it's hard to be sporty and not drink with that touring life style in metal circles.

nice shot.. its from the spftd video isnt it?
although im a guy I think he looks quite evil/hot on that one :lol:

am i teh gheyz0rz?

btw does anyone of you guys have any pics of his family ( parents, sister...) because I ve never seen any... just out of curiosity...

@Ramis: I really envy you :D

Thanks for all the pic, and if it's not too much I'd like to make a requesto for you: do you have this particular one without effects or you shot it that way? I've been trying to figure out the specs of Henkka's new bass (the one he's using there) and the only thing I lack now is the inlay, which I think it's COBHC logo (the one he has in white in his black bass written on the body) around the 12th fret. If you don't have the picture but can confirm it it'd be good too, thanks!

@Ramis: I really envy you :D

Thanks for all the pic, and if it's not too much I'd like to make a requesto for you: do you have this particular one without effects or you shot it that way? I've been trying to figure out the specs of Henkka's new bass (the one he's using there) and the only thing I lack now is the inlay, which I think it's COBHC logo (the one he has in white in his black bass written on the body) around the 12th fret. If you don't have the picture but can confirm it it'd be good too, thanks!

if the photo is over saturated with reds I flush it out with photoshop. Here is the orig and a shot of the black one he uses as well. Second shot has what you're looking for :)

detroita124.jpg

detroit161.jpg

cob068.jpg

hes 30...his metabolism has slowed. get older...some people get bald and gain weight...happens.

Yeah, but drinking booze like a mushroom week after week also helps gain weight. Well, as long as his belly doesn't get between the keyboard and him, it's fine with me.

Thank you so much Kinder Spirit! I had been looking for a decent pic of it without succes for quite long already :) Nice to see he's finally dropped the ugly viper bass and got another cool Araya shaped one. So now they all have black and white guitars/basses, but Alexi is not taking his white ESP with him anymore.

nice shot.. its from the spftd video isnt it?
although im a guy I think he looks quite evil/hot on that one :lol:

am i teh gheyz0rz?

btw does anyone of you guys have any pics of his family ( parents, sister...) because I ve never seen any... just out of curiosity...

thanks and
yes it is from spftd:headbang: