COB Pics

these are two pics i took the night that alexi walked off the stage because of his injury. i have more, but they're in my cell fone and i can't upload them.

alexi.jpg

roopeandjanne.jpg

Alexi_slims.jpg

^A picture I took from the first cob show I went to. It was on 11/25/05 With Amon Amarth & Trivium
alexi.jpg

^This is a picture I took in 2006 On Alexi's birthday =D With God Forbid & Through the Eyes of the Dead

Some old pictures. Possible that they've been already posted. But I like them and maybe some of you don't know them yet.

Very cool review, enjoyed it very much! :lol:

As it ended up, despite the blood, sweat and tears going on amongst the fans, being kicked in the head and back several times myself while in the photo pit (even with adequate security protecting the photographers), and seeing grown men intentionally make complete spectacles of themselves in public, I have to say, melodic death metal is not really my cup of tea. And, all that I’ve described so far was just during the first song!

And some compliments for COB:
I was not disappointed in this band at all. They were really quite good and extremely fun to watch, putting on a great show and I’m glad I followed my instincts to photograph them playing.

he was downright miserable in Toronto...

3463395918_726c3bc08e.jpg

Now I get it, thanks for the pic :)

He was happy or sad based on the wireless interference each day for the in-ears. He was sad a lot. Fucking US has no free bandwidth for anything these days.

:(

What frequencies wireless in-ears use, UHF around 500MHz-800Mhz? Or is it some fancy digital system using ~2.4GHz frequency? Just wondering, I'm more familiar with wireless communication (mobiles, wlan and bluetooth) frequencies.

Now I get it, thanks for the pic :)

What frequencies wireless in-ears use, UHF around 500MHz-800Mhz? Or is it some fancy digital system using ~2.4GHz frequency? Just wondering, I'm more familiar with wireless communication (mobiles, wlan and bluetooth) frequencies.

I run 6 stereo units UHF range is 830-865. yes 6.

3 band
1 spare
1 tech
1 me

Before someone says "But there is only 5 dudes!"
:)