CIMG0491.jpg
CIMG0490.jpg

CIMG0489.jpg

CIMG0488.jpg
CIMG0486.jpg
CIMG0484.jpg
CIMG0493-1.jpg

HOW many times am I supposed to say this? *sighs*
DO NEVER EVER USE FLASH WHEN YOU'RE PHOTOGRAPHING CONCERTS!
1) It's ruin the photos
2) It's blending the artist
3) It's illegal

The flash might have been on for a pic or two, but I turned it off when I realized it was on. Although thanks for the advise...not that I asked

100_0816.jpg

On the night of the 18th after the show we all got a group photo w/ Johan from AA. He's a really fucking nice guy. Seriously, so funny and kind, not really the viking type :p well just looks and voice. This is the only pic I got with him though, cause I didn't want to be annoying and fanboyish at the after-party the next night, so I took very few photos. But my girlfriend and I hung out with him and Jaska and Roope a lot the next night just telling jokes and shit it was great.

100_0811.jpg

Also on the first night after the show... Henkka is such a great guy. He was the first from any band to come out and sign shit for us and take pictures, he's AN AWESOME FUCKING GUY. No lie. He made me so happy that night, I'd do a lot for him seriously. (Nothing sick you pervs) We hung out for like 15 mins that night just talking about random shit. I didn't have anything for him to sign so he signed my hotel room keycard holder. (I was staying at the same hotel as Bodom btw, didn't see them though :()

100_0812.jpg

My girlfriend, Sumaya with Henkka. She was having a great time as you can see :D.

100_0822.jpg

Me with Roope, I had just missed Jaska cuz I left for 5 mins to get warmed up and grab a slice of pizza just around the corner, and when I returned I was told he was just there but then I saw Roope hanging out by the door of the tour bus talking to people. So naturally we took a pic, got a signature on the keycard holder, he also signed our dinner bag. I just stood next to him and since I was the only one who really understood every word he was saying (My girlfriend and others were like "What?" and he'd be like "Nevermind :lol:" and laugh) we just basically talked to eachother for roughly 10 minutes then he finished his smoke and went inside :p He was really nice, and funny too :D

100_0817.jpg

Me with Zeff (the guitarist) from Sanctity, we didn't talk much though. But he seemed cool :).

100_0836.jpg

The next day in the early afternoon by the buses, I got a pic with Jeremy the Drummer (left) and Derek the bassist (right) from Sanctity. They were so fucking nice, they hung out with us for a while, then Jeremy went in for coffee but Derek stuck around for like another 30 mins just talking with us, and THEN we ended up going to lunch with him and spending another 45 mins with him, he told some cool stories, he was a FUCKING STAND UP GUY. So awesome, ionna what it is about bassists but they're so kickass and nice.​

100_0835.jpg

My girlfriend Sumaya with them as well shortly before we headed out for lunch. We met everyone from Sanctity actually except the lead singer, he was hung over at the hotel. It sucked cuz he is an awesome singer, I wish we got to meet.

100_0839.jpg

My girlfriend left to get her friend and she missed meeting Fredik, the drummer from AA... but he was kinda mean, well, hungover and not as friendly as everyone else had been so far... but it's ok, and also some kid ran into the picture too, he looked emo but he was actually pretty cool.

100_0837.jpg

When we returned I happened upon this guy, I didn't know who he was at first but he turned out to be from Gojira, his name was Joe ^_^ he was nice enough to let us take a pic with him. He was the only member of Gojira we met though, ionna where they were the whole time :erk: :lol:

100_0969.jpg

I had this taken when I first got into the After-Party, without my girlfriend... I talked up Jaska for like 10mins, after trying Johan for 10 mins but he couldn't get Sumaya in, then Jaska was nice enough to get this girl to take me upstairs and bring her in :D Jaska is SO FUCKING NICE I owe him big time :D He allowed us to have a night we'll never forget :D (btw, I have a Pepsi cuz I was thirsty and there was no beer out, once my girlfriend came in this girl from Calgary came around and handed out Heinekens to everyone who wanted it :D

100_0973.jpg

This is Robin from Necronomicon, a quebec band (he's also the promoter for Bodom)... everyone should check his band out, he was a really fucking nice guy, so friendly and generous... \m/ He fucking rocks :D But I'm stupid and thought he was from Gojira and asked him that, then I felt retarded... then he said he was the promoter and I didn't believe him, I thought he was joking and I made a bigger ass out of myself, but he was cool, we hung out for a while near the end of the party when everyone was going to the bus to sleep/to the bar.

100_0972.jpg

This was one of the last pics I took at the party, with Jaska and Henkka, we were having a really good time and were making funny faces but the batteries died in my camera or some shit so those pictures didn't get taken :(

But yeh, I didn't take too many pics at the party cuz I was just having a good time talking with them and I didn't want to bother them too much and make them think I was a fanboy. And Roope was sick kinda so I didn't bug him for another pic since I had gotten one last night. But yeh, those three guys + Johan were the fucking shit, they hung out with me and just made my night memorable for years to come. I still can't fucking believe it.

There's SO much more stories... but I'll shut up for now cuz everyone prolly hates me :(