COB Pics

wallpaper id just created:
alexirocknf1.jpg

Id found this image and edited some stuff.

Sweet colours

GräfinTuberkulose;6026891 said:
Yep, you're right. I even know which 2 pics you mean. Well I have many pics from this forum, so - probobly I have more of yours pic. I hope you are not angry?

I've cooled down a bit. But I'd like people to ask permisson before they use my pictures:)

A verry recent pic of Alexi (in Musikmesse on saturday) ... His nose looks quite strange on it :err: first I even thought it wasn't Alexi, but then i saw the tatoos ... Huh, weird

alexilaiho379rn2.jpg

Looks like he finally got tired of people calling him a girl and a fag. I want the old Laiho back, the one who wears make up and has no beard! And what the fuck is that cap and a bandana -thing? He looks like a rapper.

Nooooo not that beard!!!!!!!! :erk: :lol:

Ok... He looks cute with or without it... (I can't believe I just said that!!!) :p But I still like him MUCH MORE better without.

edit:
Ok, I've change my mind... I think it's kinda sweet he has that beard but it doesn't suit for him at all. :erk: :lol:

Hey, come on... He still looks like Alexi.

jhonnah and -Chaos- there's more pics of the guitar somewhere in this thread (Search in the last pages): New Jackson RR24.