COB Pics

Tiègo;6857019 said:
My photos preferred by my collection. Has there for a long time that one in step had of fresh(cool) on this forum
Alexi Laiho with Roope's Jackson with green stripe

Roope with his custom Jackson (maybe best RR for me)

And to conclude, Alexi with Roope's Jackson custom shop

As you maybe noticed it, I like Jackson's Guitar...

Excellent shots! especially the one of Roope. When were these taken? around 2003?

You're right, it was around 2003. For the Roope it's in August 2002 in Wacken, the others, it's in 2003, just before to have his ESP black and yellow and april in Bochum for alexi

I finally sorted my pics from that great gig in 2006. More of it can be found here:
http://www.moonsilence.se/wp/

normal_Bodom_087.jpg

Cheers
Anders:headbang:

very nice Anders. Happen to have any with Alexi in the funny hat?

heres a pretty cool pic. I at one point reached peak nerdiness and browsed 200+ pages of this thread and i dont recall it being here. soo...

alexijannedrunkdx7.jpg

Ok Guys !!! JUst to make one thing Set Clear .

The GREEN CUSTOM RR is NOt Roope's guitar its Alexi's Custom ! he got it as a Backup guitar
maby Roope used it 1 or 2 times but its alexi's i thought he got it the same time as his wildchild Custom

Ok Guys !!! JUst to make one thing Set Clear .

The GREEN CUSTOM RR is NOt Roope's guitar its Alexi's Custom ! he got it as a Backup guitar
maby Roope used it 1 or 2 times but its alexi's i thought he got it the same time as his wildchild Custom

Can you prove that?

I was actually talking about that with <-Warheart-> while ago because I found this old interview from home where Alexi talks about situation after his guitars got stolen. I was wondering which Jackson Alexi means when he was saying that he had one Jackson left. So probably he meant that green one. Interesting part of that interview is translated below.

Soundi 12/2002 Alexi:

"I still had one Jackson, which was in shitty condition.
We did such a rattguitar from it for the Sinergy European Tour.
I bought mics and everything else and went to Roope's place.
We carved right holes with knife and put it together.
It looks really rugged, but it's fucking good to play at.
Then Musamaailma borrowed another Jackson for me"

I was actually talking about that with <-Warheart-> while ago because I found this old interview from home where Alexi talks about situation after his guitars got stolen. I was wondering which Jackson Alexi means when he was saying that he had one Jackson left. So probably he meant that green one. Interesting part of that interview is translated below.

Soundi 12/2002 Alexi:

And that borrowed jackson from Musamaailma was a Jackson RR1 with yellow bevels.

Roope Latvala said:
The guitar is Alexi's and is at the moment totally wrecked at their rehearsal place. He said it looks like someone has been beating it with an axe. It would need new frets, some wood and it would be playable. The Floyd is ok though...

And that borrowed jackson from Musamaailma was a Jackson RR1 with yellow bevels.

Are you sure? It seems a little weird that Musamaailma would borrow a Jackson since their shop is not carrying Jackson guitars. I don't know if they had them back in the day, but to my knowledge, they don't have Jackson (except for the used ones).

Are you sure? It seems a little weird that Musamaailma would borrow a Jackson since their shop is not carrying Jackson guitars. I don't know if they had them back in the day, but to my knowledge, they don't have Jackson (except for the used ones).

Musamaailma was the importer of Jackson Guitars until Fender bought Jackson Guitars (2002 Fender bought Jackson so Musamaailma had them for over 20 years)and it went to F-Musiikki. And it is a 100% fact they borrowed a Jackson rr1 to Alexi.

Soundi 12/2002 Alexi:

Thanks man. I thought Roope too had a green pinstriped Rhoads and that this guitar got the famous ''broken neck'' thing, but it seems that this is totally false and tha only green pinstriped is Alexi's, which needs a hand but nothing that can't be repaired. Although I doubt he will repare it now that he has 6 or 7 ESP custmo V's (Scythe, Sawtooth, Arrowhead, Pink and Alexi Finland model used in Blooddrunk recordings [which makes 5] if we don't count the old Sawtooth and Scythe [which would made 7]).

haha well there is prove enough

its alexi's guitar the green one

the neck was never broken, and the guitar alexi is talking about in the interview that is so in shitty condition is the green one !

jackson3xl3qmdo6.jpg

You See?

and its even Worser now !

i thought alexi was talking about a refinnish of it but i m not sure of that