COB Pics

^ & ^^ I bought it from Play.com (http://www.play.com/Music/MusicDVD/4-/488794/The-Mystic-Festival-Poland/Product.html

It says it's temporarily out of stock, but that's what happened when I ordered it, but I did get it, so it might be worth a try (Region 2 only, btw)

I have this DVD. Bought it last year on Brutal Assault Festival in Czech Republic. I was there in the official merchandise tent just when they were about to close it down and looking through DVDs...and I remember of that festival where COB played in Poland or somewhere there around and wondered if they had this DVD, but couldn't think of the name of the festival ...I had it on the tip of my tongue... so I couldn't ask the guy standing there if they have it...just browsing there....the last DVD I checked was IT! Bought it the same exact second!:kickass:

Video quality of the COB footage rocks!! :headbang:

I read somewhere that they recorded the full show, but COB weren't satisfyed with the playing gear they had there or something and didn't want it released :erk:.

@sleeper666: thanks for the booklet scans and those old pics :)
@jhonnah: thanks for posting those shirtless pics, me likes :D
These are from 2006.
060715_tammerfest_rautiainen03.jpg

060623_himos_rautiainen06.jpg

060715_tammerfest_rautiainen07.jpg

060715_tammerfest_rautiainen09.jpg

kuva.jpg

is it my imagining or in the last pic is Tuomas Holopainen in it?

is it my imagining or in the last pic is Tuomas Holopainen in it?

It's Tuomas :)

guys ive got a question

i want to get as much as possible Children Of Bodom (alexi) pictures where they use Jackson guitars so NO ESP

shall i just ask people here if they want to post pictures and it will get messed up with other pictures and stuff ?

because i wanted to make a new thread for it

This is what I have (friend password that you can use to access album: bodom ):
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s12/valkokukka/children_of_bodom/live/older/

Thank you very much valkokukka!!!
The one in the last picture in the back looks like he's ale's brother^^.

@those mystic festival topic: I have the original dvd ripped and a mpeg version of it (only the cob parts).

COOL man

thanks. but most of the pics i already had.

im still thinking of making a other thread

That's stupid. Just look for yourself like me and Nazgul have been doing for a good few months. Most of them aren't from this thread either.

Hey Val, thanks for the link, I didn't have some of those WildChild RR pics!!