COB Pics

No' he was born with a much darker hair than he has now, look at the old pics

Well most of the Finnish babies born with really dark hair that falls out quite soon after birth. Then new hair that grows is blond until it goes darker when children grows up (for example Alexis baby pics vs. his current real hair color). I would assume that Henkka was blond baby (baby pics anyone?) and his hair got darker when he grew up. Anyway he was blond for example last summer.

IMG_1910_small.jpg

(has anyone noticed that when you search henkka pics from photobucket you get lot of horse pictures :zombie:)

horses or not

More Henkka pics!!! :Smokin:

please don't post a pic of henkka the horse now :Smug:

^ Overall I like his 1998 image better. Less tattoos, sexier-looking guitars IMO, and his blonde hair was tight.

But he's still badass as he is now :lol:

In Alexi's hands every guitar looks sexy...

Agreed - I wouldn't kick him out of bed :loco:

...therefore I wouldn't do that either...^^

:lol: I think both eveningninja and I meant another thing by saying he's badass, :lol:

I've already heard quite a few guys say, that they'd go gay for Alexi... :lol: (No innuendo intended^^)

^Well eveningninja himself said that he feels the need to do that every time he comes into this thread. I personally appreciate Alexi a lot and he's my main influence and idol in guitar playing but I'd prefer different beds for each of us :lol:

SAUNA OPEN AIR 2008

Taken a couple of hours ago ^^

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

(^Janne :lol:)

IMG_0036.jpg

Alexi is a genie in a bottle..

IMG_0014.jpg

(The bra...)

More?

SaunaOpenAir2008022.jpg

SaunaOpenAir2008028.jpg

SaunaOpenAir2008038.jpg

("Sorry, my keyboard is broken. But hey, that german guy is fixing the situation! Just a minute...")

IMG_0014.jpg

SaunaOpenAir2008042.jpg

Well, as you can read from above, Janne had some problems with his keyboard, but the situation was fixed by takin the keys from the upper level(?) and changed them with the broken ones...

Not maybe the best gig, but still good ^^ Alexi kept forgetting the lyrics :D and he messed up a couple of solos. But it was still good to see CoB live for the first time since February 2006!