COB Pics

thank you sleeper :)
the last picture is kind of strange...I mean with the suspenders...
but thanks anyway.
Is it possible to translate the interview? that would be great!

Probably gonna buy the magazine tomorrow and I can translate it in case some one else doesn't do it first. But since I have work tomorrow, can't translate it until Saturday.

Still think those pictures are pretty cool...maybe because they are pretty different compared to the usual Alexi-pics.

Probably gonna buy the magazine tomorrow and I can translate it in case some one else doesn't do it first. But since I have work tomorrow, can't translate it until Saturday.

Still think those pictures are pretty cool...maybe because they are pretty different compared to the usual Alexi-pics.

It's already been translated by Joonas in the 7th Album thread..

@ Celeb: if you can translate the whole interview (thanks to Joonas for translating the excerpt) it would be great, thank you. :) And I agree that the
photos are quite unlike anything we usually see, beautifully art directed and indeed very cool.

His eyes look too 3D or it's just the magic of photoshop. And also his hairstyle is usually not like that- the hair color and that the hair is not straight. But yeah I mean we are used to see him in another way, but people change and that's probably the way he wants to be.

Is there a link to the whole interview?? Not that I'd be able to translate it, but I could try and understand it haha..

No, there is only a link for the small part, the quote about Alexi hitting himself etc. The whole interview is in the magazine which Im about to buy today and translate if someone else doesnt have time to do it first.

if someone else doesnt have time to do it first.

At least I don't have time atm, I have sick little boy and lot of unfinished work to do :erk:. It would be great if you could translate it :)

I need to get copy of that magazine also. Didn't expect Image to interview Alexi...

one more

IMG_0006sfwRSx.jpg

Because when you are doing photo manipulation for a magazine you are supposed to enhance a photo not alter it (i.e. smooth out the skin, get rid of belmishes, and enhance eyecolour) whoever did this made his eyes bigger and altered the shape slightly too a point where it almost looks unnatural.

Meh... photo manipulation has taken most of the art away from a really good, honest photograph. So what if someone has a skin blemish?