COB Pics

Omg, I can't stop laughing :lol::lol:

how do they make such high quality pics? is it the camera?
Yes, pro DSRL camera and pro objectives.

Some pix I took in the last show of the tour with BLS in San Francisco.

100_5661_fixed.png

100_5659_fixed.png

100_5668_fixed1.png

100_5708_fixed1.png

100_5701_fixed1.png

100_5781_fixed1.png

100_5785_fixed1.png

how was it? i didn't go because it was far too expensive and i've seen bodom so many times that the supporting setlist is almost always the same (if they'd just throw in one totally random song each tour that'd be enough to make me have to see them every time!) and i need to be saving money to pay for my bands new album which we're trying to get released by February.

If there's one thing CoB has done it's made it so that if my band ever gets big enough where we're on tons of tours and have fans all around the world I guarantee we will mix up the setlist and play super rare shit (at least one song even on supporting tours). With CoB there are so many songs I'd just kill to see live and most bands just basically stick to the favorites and catchiest songs which I know makes sense for the purpose of live when you're trying to attract new fans with your material but for the old fans just throw something in! In Flames I have the same problem with, they hardly ever play old stuff (which is what I like the most) though I will give them credit in that they usually do add in 1 totally different old song per tour which is actually a great idea; every time In Flames comes by I go see them because I'm so excited to see those 1 or 2 old songs that I've been dying to see to complete my collection of old songs I've seen (Jotun, Food for the gods, Worlds within the margin, morphing into primal; i'm trying to have seen every song off whoracle and am slowly but surely getting there and episode 666 was an easy one haha).

Nah, Alexi looks like himself. XD Janne...eh, I see it, but maybe not, ya know? And Jaska's hair is not that dak. XD Henkka is adorable, though, I love that one. And of course, Roope is spot on.