COB Pics

Ewww stop that!

Whatever the reason is I can't see what's funny about it.

the thing with the funny emoticon behind my post was that i was seeing that picture on my hdd just a second before that

and the other funny part about the picture is, the emotion on the picture itself (the Expression ) ''SHIT HAPPENS" they didnt put that there with no reason ;-)

Sharing pictures of their personal lives and people close to them is way out of line.

Out of respect and human decency, take them down.

Sharing pictures of their personal lives and people close to them is way out of line.

Out of respect and human decency, take them down.

Well put. Let's pay the boys in the band some respect and keep this forum clean from what clearly has not been intended to be posted here. For those of you who missed the show, someone posted some fairly casual, yet clearly private pictures of the band. This is, indeed, not allowed.

<Joonas> said:
Every now and then there's some fucker in a bar who wants to attack a rock star, truly sad really. Then again they're responsible themselves where to go, drinking in underground bars is stupid enough even without being a rockstar.

And Joonas, one would think you have learned a lesson or two by now about pulling something completely absurd out of your ass and stating it as a fact. Seriously for the love of god just shut up if you don't have the slightest clue on what you're talking about. We're soon going to need 10 new moderators just for your posts. The photo was taken after this episode: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/3487019-post690.html

Well put. Let's pay the boys in the band some respect and keep this forum clean from what clearly has not been intended to be posted here. For those of you who missed the show, someone posted some fairly casual, yet clearly private pictures of the band. This is, indeed, not allowed.

fuck I missed it

fuck I missed it

They weren't anything huge. Nothing that you should be a meany and swear at.

They were pretty standard pictures, but they were clearly private. I genuinely felt bad when I saw them.

To paint a picture, so nobody asks, they were just, like, the normal offstage shit but with the other half(s) present and stuff: smoochey and sweet stuff that should be left alone.

Alright you filthy monkeys, I don't know how many of you still care about Sinergy but I have FINALLY made time to update that damn site of mine after... a few years of saying I will do it.
So far I only have available over 100 live photos, some tour photos as well as **some** photos of old Sinergy photoshoots. I am currently in the process of uploading A HELL OF A LOT MORE photos, so keep looking back for more. I have a collection of over 500... Perfect for you new fangirlies who want to snag yourself some omg!alexi photos.
It's all this-a-way!

It should also be added that I am missing some photos (by which I mean they're on a dvd somewhere) I will look for them in the next few days...

Oh and also the downloads link has some videos I have uploaded so far.

image004.jpg

image006.jpg

image008.jpg

image010.jpg

image012.jpg

image014.jpg

image016.jpg

image018.jpg

image023.jpg

image029.jpg

image035.jpg

image037.jpg

Alright you filthy monkeys, I don't know how many of you still care about Sinergy but I have FINALLY made time to update that damn site of mine after... a few years of saying I will do it.
So far I only have available over 100 live photos, some tour photos as well as **some** photos of old Sinergy photoshoots. I am currently in the process of uploading A HELL OF A LOT MORE photos, so keep looking back for more. I have a collection of over 500... Perfect for you new fangirlies who want to snag yourself some omg!alexi photos.
It's all this-a-way!

It should also be added that I am missing some photos (by which I mean they're on a dvd somewhere) I will look for them in the next few days...

Oh and also the downloads link has some videos I have uploaded so far.

Thank you very very much! Them old live pics made me slightly pissed that I missed those years... nah ok, more than just slightly :lol: Also thank you for posting the old Lauri interview :oops:

FAQ is hilarious.

jurgens, just take a look at the note.
www.sinergy.org
It comes to mind, that it was okay for them to show off these pics.
Nothing to compare with the other pics...
*sighs*
It shouldn´t be called the COB-Fourum, the Kindergarden-Forum would put it better - from time to time.

ok, ok... But those pictures in previous post which was delted i think had same content. But it is what celebrity have to take. Not saying that i liked those photos :D

Thank you very very much! Them old live pics made me slightly pissed that I missed those years... nah ok, more than just slightly :lol: Also thank you for posting the old Lauri interview :oops:

FAQ is hilarious.

I totally still care about Sinergy! You are AWESOME for this and thank you so much! :D!!!

The both of you are welcome. :D I'm not that awesome since I promised to do this looong ago, like 2 years ago maybe. Heehee :3

I'm glad you find the FAQ funny. Sadly, that is how I always talk...

Some of these photos are private too. spending days in vacation is in my opinion private.

like MoonSoul said. I'm not Aries Wild Child but I have the same photos on my site. The watermark says to me that there should be no problem sharing since they've been openly shared before.

Though of course if COBHC Webmaster has a problem with it he will address it.

It shouldn´t be called the COB-Fourum, the Kindergarden-Forum would put it better - from time to time.

+1

wow how can one not understand that? private means not intended to be shared yet if it's watermarked with their website i think they kinda don't give a fuck if people see it :lol: it can be the same content but lets say i put up pictures of me and my band getting drunk and shitfaced on an official website for kicks vs someone finding pictures on my pic hosting website which is private, taking them, and then posting them somewhere without permission of say me and friends doing stuff; it's a completely different scenario. i really don't see how people can't understand that.

by the way great site! i checked out a couple of those pictures and videos and while those videos were pretty common a few years ago its still cool to see them popping up again!