COB Pics

arh4copy.jpg

arh1copy.jpg

arh6copy.jpg

arh5copy.jpg

FWIW...those pics are from the CoB WIWI collectors book that comes in the bundles.

I wonder if they used the Blackstar amp on the new album? I thought they used Engle now???

FWIW...those pics are from the CoB WIWI collectors book that comes in the bundles.

I wonder if they used the Blackstar amp on the new album? I thought they used Engle now???

When a band is recording an album, they almost always use a combination of different amps in order to achieve the best tone they can.

Live shows are an entirely different story.

It's just a custom shop guitar based off the Alexi that ESP made a very small limited run of (or maybe just one, not sure).

But yeah, not a sig or a production guitar, or even for Alexi. Just a custom shop showcase. They also did one just like that, but in white.

Ah, I see. Maybe Alexi doesn't want to exaggerate his guitarheroism and keeps it simple, stripped off flames and other graphics. That design actually looks quite messy and nothing extraordinary. However if I bought one of those, I think a maple fingerboard would look nice on it.

Gotta love Alexi's pink guitar. I love it.

And I'm still waiting for Alexi to go 7-strings. 'Cause I love the sound of 7-string guitars.

dont you think alexi makes awesome music with only 6 strings?

I do, in fact. I just happen to like the sound of 7-string guitars, and to think an Alexi signature model with 7 strings would be pretty darn cool.

I never stated Alexi needs a 7-string guitar, and never will. Alexi knows what he needs and wants to play. Mine was just personal taste.