COB T Shirts?

jmbullet said:
couldn't help it, look at them, some of them are damn funny, and the other ones are... hmmm... an apology to Lady Laiho for making stupid comments about her ???
Ive seen most of those before

<-Warheart-> said:
After reading soem of your posts on there, I start to wonder whether you're Lady Laiho...:zombie:

srs

please before saying something like that read all the shit I've written for about 2 years about The Rasmus... and I act like a teenie on The Rasmus forum because it's a forum for teenies... since most rasmus fans are teenies.

http://www.therasmusforum.com/search.php?search_id=390216970&start=255

see, that was written more than 1 year ago, back when I didn't know CoB... and although I hate to read what I wrote, I did write it so if it can convince you that I am not Lady Laiho then read it.

"No topics or posts met your search criteria"

Interesting...

Anyway, chill, I just messing about, I know you're not LL.

To everyone that said something about me and Alexi: me talking about Alexi? Look at you people! You're the ones talking about my obsession with him. There's 5 pages of it since i replyed last!

Yeah, i would have cyber sex with him! HEll YEAH i would! It would be just awsome talking to him over the internet! That would already kill me so cyber sex would be the next best thing to actually meeting him. I LOVE those pics but i'v seen mostly every single one of them. The only one i don't have is the live pic. All the rest are so awsome, LOL, Alexi cracks me up. He's amazing. I don't only like him cuz of his hotness, but i love him cuz everything about him is amazing! If username kissed Alexi, I'd kill her. You better not lay a single finger on him! Pfff...none of you didn't even find the interview that said he had a so called gf. That's becuz it doesn't exist!

Ok, so I figured out about COB five years ago when i was 12 years old. I was never in love with Alexi until i was 14 years old becuz before i wasn't a excessive metal listener. But when i was 14, i not only listened to metal, but i had to find out a lot of stuff on bands and research them. Then i found out everything about Alexi and my obsession started. Now i'v loved him for 4 years and i'm not gonna stop. He's the only one that is that amazing. It feels like i already know him. No one else is as special to me as he is. So to I Am Cadanian: Even if he wanted me just for the physical attraction, i don't care. As long as i get him, that's all that matters. And if he got to know me better, he'd fall in love with me.

LOL, i like Janne. He's awssome. I think him and Alexi kissing is hot.