COB T Shirts?

hahaha, besides, they were only pretending to be gay just to freak the shit outta everyone but if they were really gay, well umm.....:puke: :erk:

Forget about their gayness! They kissed one time and probably just did it for the hell of it or cuz they were drunk.

To warheart: Maybe he HAD a gf but broke up with that one. He doesn't have one. I won't believe it. I'v read the same kind of question and he never said that!

Lady_Laiho said:
To warheart: Maybe he HAD a gf but broke up with that one. He doesn't have one. I won't believe it. I'v read the same kind of question and he never said that!

He HAS! now drop this and realaize the truth.....

NO, NO, NO, NO.!!!!! He doesn't have a gf. I refuse to believe it. The thought of that is never gonna stick in my head. It won't!

Lady_Laiho said:
NO, NO, NO, NO.!!!!! He doesn't have a gf. I refuse to believe it. The thought of that is never gonna stick in my head. It won't!

Well thats to bad....but thats how it is...

Lady_Laiho said:
hey, guess what? i made out with alexi

he was nice

HE DOENS'T HAVE A GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!*screams my head off* NOooo.......THat can't happen. It can't! If it really is true which it's not, i don't know what to do. What am i suppose to do w/o him!!!!!!? I'm about to throw up.

You wish he kissed you. He'd rather have me.

LOL!! this is just...:lol:

edit: i don't wanna really kiss him XD you can have em if the security guards let you but i prefer janne :)

Username: FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!! Stay the fuck away from my precious Alexi. I mean it! I wouldn't ever give him up to anyone. YOu lay one finger on him, and i'll rip your fuckin head off!!!!! And if the security guard wouldn't let me through, Alexi would see me and tell the security guard to let me go through.

Lady_Laiho said:
Username: FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!! Stay the fuck away from my precious Alexi. I mean it! I wouldn't ever give him up to anyone. YOu lay one finger on him, and i'll rip your fuckin head off!!!!! And if the security guard wouldn't let me through, Alexi would see me and tell the security guard to let me go through.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady_Laiho said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol: