COB T Shirts?

Shift_aws said:
Lol Warheart VERY informative >_>. thanks anyways guys im gonna wait for a few more responses then make a decision on the one with tour dates or the one with
ARE
YOU
DEAD
YET!

Thanks

Don't be a cocky cunt.

If they played in your town, then it should be on the shirt.

xshadowsoulsx said:
The only place would be ebay. But it would probably be expensive.

I Found an REALLY old one on a Swedish site almost like ebay...and its said smt like 'I Survivied Lake Bodom' dont remember...and on the sleeves some finnish swear words and in the front the art of Something Wild....dident buy it tho..it was in XXL :erk:

@Lady_Laiho the truth hurts he has a GF...stop bitch about this now....

I think he was talking about the Hate Me! shirt. But yeah, old ones are hard to find too, and ebay is a really good place to look. You just gotta watch out for the bootlegs. :p

xshadowsoulsx said:
I think he was talking about the Hate Me! shirt. But yeah, old ones are hard to find too, and ebay is a really good place to look. You just gotta watch out for the bootlegs. :p
whats wrong with bootlegs?

Yeah, and sometimes they will use brighter colors, so you can tell which are fake and which are real (that is if they are meant to look like the official ones)

Lady_Laiho said:
WTF did you just say about Alexi!!!!!!???? I hope you burn in seven layers of hell. DOn't ever say a single bad thing about Alexi! He's the best...much better than you are , you ass-licking, cock-sucking, shit-eating, fucktard!

Do you know how stupid Alexi would think you are if he ever read this ? sorry, but really, I think he'd be like so pissed off or he would laugh his ass off but he wouldn't think "I love her too"

I think he would be scared... now you don't want our cute little Allu to be scared do you ???

and if it pisses you off too much that he has a gf just believe the gf is a bf named Janne Wirman and start thinking they are cute and sweet together... like that you will still love Alexi but you won't sound like a 5 years old girl thinking about her charming prince in the castle...

xshadowsoulsx said:
Yeah, and sometimes they will use brighter colors, so you can tell which are fake and which are real (that is if they are meant to look like the official ones)

:lol: true....

you said username said:
no guy would be that crazy

Did you just say that guys are crazy!? alexi sexi laiho is a guy, and he's not crazy!!!! He is the most beautiful thing in the whole fucking world you piece of ass shit cunt cock piss asshole anuslicker !!!!