COB T Shirts?

Bullet: Yeah, ther's a guy in my school that wears a HCDR sweater and i really want to talk to him but i bet if i just started talking to him, he'd look at me like "wtf, do i know you" or ignore me so i don't want to talk to him. The most i did was tell him i like his sweater. ANd he's really quiet too so he just gives me short replys. That t-shirt just posted is awsome but i'v never seen it.

Alexi wouldn't be afraid of me. If he really met me, he'd love me. I wouldn't act like a crazy fan girl cuz i don't want to annoy him. But it would be really hard to keep in my excitment. Every time, i come back home, i come home to listen to his voice. It's so relaxing. But being obsessed with ALexi comes with it's consequences. I think about him all day long in school so everything the teachers say go through one ear and out the other esp in math. I don't get it anymore. It's like i'm taking the notes down but i'm not learning anything. I actually got a D on my test and i'm suppose to be an A student. Now my parent are getting pissed and all i want to do is think of ALexi Laiho all day long.

Lady_Laiho said:
Bullet: Yeah, ther's a guy in my school that wears a HCDR sweater and i really want to talk to him but i bet if i just started talking to him, he'd look at me like "wtf, do i know you" or ignore me so i don't want to talk to him. The most i did was tell him i like his sweater. ANd he's really quiet too so he just gives me short replys. That t-shirt just posted is awsome but i'v never seen it.

Alexi wouldn't be afraid of me. If he really met me, he'd love me. I wouldn't act like a crazy fan girl cuz i don't want to annoy him. But it would be really hard to keep in my excitment. Every time, i come back home, i come home to listen to his voice. It's so relaxing. But being obsessed with ALexi comes with it's consequences. I think about him all day long in school so everything the teachers say go through one ear and out the other esp in math. I don't get it anymore. It's like i'm taking the notes down but i'm not learning anything. I actually got a D on my test and i'm suppose to be an A student. Now my parent are getting pissed and all i want to do is think of ALexi Laiho all day long.

OMG...

I was like that 2 years ago with Lauri Ylönen... but don't you think it's time you go get some help ???

Lady_Laiho said:

now it's very serious, if your grades are dropping because you're obessesed, jesus christ, go get serious help and i'm not fucking joking at all

Lady_Laiho said:
I don't need help! In math now it takes me three hours to do it and i still get half the problems wrong.
yes you do need help. you take three hours to do math problems and get half of em wrong because your mind is wandering somewhere else with alexi that is just insane..

Lady_Laiho said:
I don't need help! In math now it takes me three hours to do it and i still get half the problems wrong.

seriously, you need help. it's better for you if you get help now, hell Alexi can't destroy you like that. you cannot let him destroy your fucking life...

but you know guys, unless Alexi himself says that she needs help, she won't get any...

and that's what Alexi would probably say :

"hey motherfucker listen to your bodom friends and go see a fucking psychologist and stop the fuck obsessing over me I won't ever like you anyway so shut the fuck up"

Lady_Laiho said:
I don't need help!

of course you don't

and OMG if you have Alexi I'll have Janne and we'll get married and have thousands of babies and he will ask me to play guitar in Warmen and he'll teach me how to play keyboard like a god and I'll become a fucking great musician and our children will be perfect just like him and you know Janne's gonna fall in love as soon as he sees me and he's gonna leave bodom to spend time with me and he'll propose to me while we watch the northern lights and he'll beg me not to leave him

^^ what do you think about it ?

Lady_Laiho said:

Pff..you keep this up you'll be living in a van down by the river!

Personally, I think you do all this BS for attention. You probably sit home and masturbate because people obsess over your posts and how depraved and idiotic they are.

Rock Hydra said:
Pff..you keep this up you'll be living in a van down by the river!

Personally, I think you do all this BS for attention. You probably sit home and masturbate because people obsess over your posts and how depraved and idiotic they are.

:lol:

jmbullet said:
of course you don't

and OMG if you have Alexi I'll have Janne and we'll get married and have thousands of babies and he will ask me to play guitar in Warmen and he'll teach me how to play keyboard like a god and I'll become a fucking great musician and our children will be perfect just like him and you know Janne's gonna fall in love as soon as he sees me and he's gonna leave bodom to spend time with me and he'll propose to me while we watch the northern lights and he'll beg me not to leave him

^^ what do you think about it ?

umm...noo comment

Seriously Lady_Laiho.. stfu about your love about Alexi, he will NEVER love you NEVER he already has a girlfriend, last year he had another girlfriend, YOU NEED TO FIND A PSYCHOLOGIST.
I know that stuff cuz my sister knows Alexi IRL! now go in Therapy FFS, your kinda acting like an Emo sort of though.

*reliefs* aaahhh.. thats better :)

314v80y.jpg