COB T Shirts?

HC_Joscha said:
Seriously Lady_Laiho.. stfu about your love about Alexi, he will NEVER love you NEVER he already has a girlfriend, last year he had another girlfriend, YOU NEED TO FIND A PSYCHOLOGIST.
I know that stuff cuz my sister knows Alexi IRL! now go in Therapy FFS, your kinda acting like an Emo sort of though.

*reliefs* aaahhh.. thats better :)

She's probably climaxing right now. She likes how you talk dirty to her.

To JMBullet: LOL, yeah, i'll only get help if ALexi told me too, but if he said that to me, i'd be meeting him and at that moment i probably would grab him and make out with him or i'd be speechless and pass out and every other word that comes out of my mouth would probably be a scream or "alexi".

HC Joshua:I'm no fuckin emo. That's the last thing i'd ever be and WHAT!!!?? your sister knows Alexi?!!! NO SHE DOESN"T! YOU BULLSHITTER!!!! ANd if she really does, then hook me up with ALexi and give me his number!! OMG, i can only imagine the conversation we'd have and i am getting so excited just thinking about it. Just thinking about ALexi couldn't make me happier. Alexi doens't have a gf and he never will until he meets me. He just has to wait a little longer to see me.

^ That pic doesn't even look like he's saying it. It looks more like he's screaming "I love Lady Laiho!"

Rock Hydra said:
She's probably climaxing right now. She likes how you talk dirty to her.

:lol:

She probably sits at home rubbing herself and talking back to Alexi singing "talk dirty to me" on that cover they did. :lol:

^ That pic doesn't even look like he's saying it. It looks more like he's screaming "I love Lady Laiho!"
do you have a real name or is your name just lady

Rock Hydra: If i did that for attention, that's the stupidest thing ever. If i really were doing it to annoy you, then i would've stopped sometime cuz i'd run out of things to say. It's just that evey time i hear the name Alexi, i get all these emotions and i can't stop talking about him.

To warheart: As IF!!!! But i can't stop having sexual fantasies of Alexi sometimes. I need him badly.

Yeah, my name is Lady Laiho. My friends call me that too. I don't want to go by my real name anymore.

Lady_Laiho said:
To warheart: As IF!!!! But i can't stop having sexual fantasies of Alexi sometimes. I need him badly.

Yeah, my name is Lady Laiho. My friends call me that too. I don't want to go by my real name anymore.

you have friends?