COB T Shirts?

cool site !!!

there is a guy in my school who has the HCDR tour shirt and it rocks and he wears it like 2 times a week... I just wish I wasn't so fucking shy and that I could go talk to him and tell him that his shirt is fucking cool and that Bodom is my favorite band...

well, when I see him I set my mp3 player volume fucking loud so I guess one day he'll recognize COB....

jmbullet said:
cool site !!!

there is a guy in my school who has the HCDR tour shirt and it rocks and he wears it like 2 times a week... I just wish I wasn't so fucking shy and that I could go talk to him and tell him that his shirt is fucking cool and that Bodom is my favorite band...

well, when I see him I set my mp3 player volume fucking loud so I guess one day he'll recognize COB....

You could do that or you could actually just talk to him! It would be awesome if a metalchick came up to me and started talking about some band, doesn't necessarily have to be bodom. But anyways !

inhe said:
You could do that or you could actually just talk to him! It would be awesome if a metalchick came up to me and started talking about some band, doesn't necessarily have to be bodom. But anyways !

That reminds me of work last night. I saw this hot guy in a Bodom shirt working out,so I interrupted him,then we started talking.

inhe said:

but the thing is that I'm sure he wouldn't like me to go anywhere near him...

jmbullet said:
but the thing is that I'm sure he wouldn't like me to go anywhere near him...

I don't know you, but if you are like lady_laiho, then you're probably right.