COBHC.COM NOT BEING UPDATED

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Um, well it's just come to my attention that there's another show in Montreal (which I'm buying tickets to, eventhough I already have tickets to the December 18th show, KICKASS TWO SHOWS!!), but it's not been announced or put up on COBHC.com.... as a matter of fact that site hasn't been updated in a long while... anyone know why?

chidren%20of%20bodom.gif

CHILDREN OF BODOM
Métropolis
December 18 2006 19:00
December 19 2006 19:00​

yea ive got my tickets for the 18th
but ive never heard that there was 2 shows, could be like the last headliner last year when they came in november and december i think

sob doesnt work for me aswell :(

Well when I go the SoB it says:

This site has been suspended.

:erk: :ill: :ill:

Instead when I try to go there it says: ACCESS DENIED

Well.... I'm starting to think that everybody knows I am hacker, except me! Yes, who should know, is always the last who comes to know... :rolleyes:

But seriously, this thing is pissing us all off.... cause that site is still not working!

^FUCK YEA! I'm gonna buy mine later, gotta ok it with the g/f first, but I know she'll say yes! Then I'm buying them! Already got my tickets for the 18th but see you there at both dates! This is gonna fucking PWN! :D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:

yeah we could meet and i'll punch you in the face, i'm sure the rest of the board will agree this :lol:
lol, :lol: I'm actually really nice, just a bit of a dick on this board but I understand why you'd feel this way.. but after you got to ACTUALLY know me and that's how you still feel then, I'd so like to see you try. :D I'd rather us all get along though, CoB fans gotta stick together. but if not :heh: BRING IT :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;5567983 said:
^Noooooo!!! Poor Heartless..... :cry: is so kind! (when he wants ;)) I'll defend him too!! :mad: ....:p

(but who will defend me? :lol:)

LOL, thanks, but I need no defense.. I'm a bad motherfucker :lol: And well Ill defend you!

heartless would kick the shit outta you :cool:
lol, prolly :lol: Violence when it's not needed is bad though. But I'm all for self-defense :D