COBOT is dead

For sure!!
Still rocking like a mothafuckaaah ;)

How're you? Almost my eastern neighbour instead of my western neighbour?

Yeah summer I move. Flat is virtually sorted decorating wise and the furniture goes in tomorrow. So beware I might come over to the Netherlands in my tank for old times sake, hide your bikes because we stealing everything out 'ere. Yeah all is grand. Just looking forward to being finally on the main land. This island shit has grown thin on me.

Yeah summer I move. Flat is virtually sorted decorating wise and the furniture goes in tomorrow. So beware I might come over to the Netherlands in my tank for old times sake, hide your bikes because we stealing everything out 'ere. Yeah all is grand. Just looking forward to being finally on the main land. This island shit has grown thin on me.

you're actually moving to deutschland? nice

Has been on the cards for the last three years. My initial plans were to go over for three months in 2010, but for some reason or another that fell through. Now I have a flat and everything. Soon as the missus has a job, I am over.

Whereabouts? In fact, where are you from in England hahaha

Whereabouts? In fact, where are you from in England hahaha

16km outside of Mannheim, same distance really from Heidelberg too. I currently reside in Solihull, West Midlands.

the thread is called COBOT DEAD

we are resurrecting COBOT

COBOT DEAD + resurrecting COBOT = living dead

living dead beat

fuckin brilliant

Grow the fuck up. :fu:

Ah, never been to Baden-Würrtemberg, only Bavaria. Can't imagine it to be EXTREMELY dissimilar (lots of history, nothing like Berlin) so I'll bet it's great. Sounds great!

Ah, I like Solihull, more or less. Only thing I'm not a fan of is its adjacency to Birmingham, which is probably the most depressing place on earth