COBOT: The Album [NEW THREAD]

I have a song me and LordAbortion wrote... if he doesn't get back to me, then anybody want to do the guitars?

Since I suggested to him that we record it, but he's ignoring me so I dunno. I really want to put it on.

I can possibly do album art too, if everybody can find me a pic of their guitar I can maybe do a collage.

I can write some stuff in GP file, or help people with writing and composing songs, but I have no way to record right now. Just let me know if anyone needs help or what not.

For s econd I was wondering why the fuck CryAus wasnt on ignore than realized I wasnt signed in :/
There are programs other than GP, inb4:powertab; No.

Also those with music writing experiance know its mostly in the chord progression which doesn't need long tabs or sheet music peices, usually one lead sheet.
HurpDurp Dumb kid is still dumb

My guitar teacher used to tell us children not to touch the hamsters. no actually that tabs are gay, and for gay homo faggots.

33z9rf8.jpg

Who the fuck cares what tools you use?

I can read music but I've forgotten most of it/didn't pay enough attention in lessons. So I use tabs.

Derp.

@Eddy: GP6 is so leet, but can't find a Mac torrent anywhere :(

Also those with music writing experiance know its mostly in the chord progression which doesn't need long tabs or sheet music peices, usually one lead sheet.

If you mean "experience writing crappy music", then yeah. you don't even need a sheet at all, just memorize all the 4 chords in the song.

Although I'm sure you'd have to write it down since that's all the chords you know :)

and out of fucking nowhere comes the chief ready to participate ; ).

HOIIIDINGG!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited for this,

Not too sure what Im going to do this time around but I'm pumped because I'm going to do real drums and hopefully reocord real amps instead of amp modeling.

It sucks though, I've been playing drums alot more and I've been slacking on the geetar lol