COBOT: The Album [NEW THREAD]

I have GP5 and it pisses me off for some reason, never really got on with it. Might try 6 if I can find a leak.

gp6 RSE is like 1000x better than before. The steel and nylon acoustics are borderline realistic. Drums and bass can be exported straight into a .wav and used as a backing track.

I bet it still won't sound as good as midi with decent VST on top, or tracks written with Reason etc.

I was pretty confident in the mixing on my last one. :p Aside from maybe being a tad bass-light.

Who would be able to render bass/drums for me once I'm finished writing?

I can, or Ensi could as well I think.

About deadline, instead of having a rushed late August, how about late September?

There's still almost two months so it's not really rushed. Plus, most people will write their stuff in the last week anyhow. It's up to you though.

Im in, but only if you guys do some serious mix and master on your tracks this time

If there's someone who could be in charge of that it'd be great, but I'm pretty bad at it myself.

^Yeah I can do it, but not untill I get home, which is about under a week.

And late august could work, depends on what everyone else thinks though.

Late (like, late late) August is perfect, in my opinion.

Also if you could do it when you get back, Ensi, you would be my hero. I like the bassy EQ settings you put on your drums. :) Once you get back if you're still up for it, PM me and I'll send you a MIDI of my drums, as well as GP5 of my file, for the bass and to show tempo changes.

Austrian Death Machine is the most retarded and hilarious band ever. That said, please don't let your song sound anything like that.

I could do some mixing / maybe mastering since most of you guys let your songs sound like shit hurr hurr höhöhööh

Years? :lol: would be nice but nah not years.
Nah, looking forward to it since I dont have the time to record any bands at the moment and since I never really recorded any 'real' metal band mixing some midi drums and guitar signals might be quite funny aswell :D