COBOT: The Album [NEW THREAD]

I'm looking forward to it! :D
I am actually not that fond of my own song, but next time I'll start earlier and make something better =D

The metric tons of awesome make up for it! And I kind of like the tone, in a weird way, it's totally you!

Oh shit, I forgot about THAT tone, haha. I've been using the older one.

I've got my diminished arpeggios in there for you babe. :oops:

Well thanks to him, I've just RE-recorded the whole thing with a tone that makes it easier to PLAY, I'd forgotten I'd even changed one of the things on the PX4, just leads to do. :D

Wow, so we're expecting a cool album then?

When was COBOT album NOT cool? Srsly.

@Ensi: Give me teh greenz maaann. It's in your PM box.

@Dave: Do you prefer to be credited by full name or forum name? If the former, let me know your name ;)

When was COBOT album NOT cool? Srsly.

@Ensi: Give me teh greenz maaann. It's in your PM box.

@Dave: Do you prefer to be credited by full name or forum name? If the former, let me know your name ;)

Last one.

I guess final deadline will be fucked around with so im gonna send a pre-version to enseh now and ill have the new enhänced with the solos and shit ready tomorrow at like 3 pm euro -2.
Would that still be early enough ?
I'd probably aim for a tomorrow evening release ?

The whole timezone thing is fucked up the ass.

Everything has to be sent tomorrow! And I might have to sort everything out the day after that so i'm sure i'll get every song because of timezones.

Violindude, added!

Also just some info:

I will change the artist name of all songs to COBOT, because of previous releases, so that it's together with the other albums when sorted.
Album name will all be COBOT: The Album IV.
The song title will be "Song Title (forum username)"

As of now... For who goes to which track slot, I've arranged it in the order of completion. Jose first, Flappy second, violinguy third etc. I will be the last one if that's okay with you guys? :)

death.jpg

I just sent my song to Enski. Overall, it ain't too bad, but there are parts slightly out of time that I'm aware of, just couldn't be bothered to re-do. 6:00 mins in total, one of my fave things I wrote I'd say. Tone is nothing special, looking forward to hearing everyone else's though!