come to Church

metalgrounds

Apr 12, 2011
San José, Costa Rica
We all are from diferent places and churches arround the world, so I thought, can we be considere as A "little Metal Church"? if so, we can pray for each other, advice one another, share burdens, needs, praisings, preach some times...(no, I am not a pastor...) things like that and very important, the praise will be at the expense of Theocracy :tickled: also we don´t profit!!!!!!!!!!

Little Metal Church? ... That sounds cool. :cool:

I'm joining. :wave:

Reason:

After all experience, I'd rather communicate (not only online) with people who do love God than with people who don't love Him or refuse Him.

Surprisingly, I have the same opinion for metal - better to talk about metal with someone who likes it than with someone who doesn't.

Hence, why don't "join both hands"? ;)

I'll pray for all of you metal guys. Everybody may sometimes need some support.:)

Ok That is The Beginning of the "The Little International Metal Church Worldwide"
The first things are:
• Keep praying for the forth coming CD from Theocracy
• For our personal lives, for God to help us growing in his grace and wisdom
• For other Christians Metal bands that are taking the Light of the Gospel to a darkest places on cds and on live performances

And after a praying there are the Reading of the Bible:
Haggai 1:8
But first, go to the hills and get wood for my temple, so I can take pride in it and be worshiped there.
Our Temple, for today are our bodies ( 1 Co 3:16 ) so we have to be rebuilt our own temple so God can take Pride in and be worshiped in me, but Haggai says two things:
1) go to the hills and
2) get wood
how is that...:err:
any comment?

Not "fourth" but "forthcoming" (unless you count all the Christmas songs and other wonderful free downloads, which I do...)

I'm very excited to be a member of this "Little International Metal Church Worldwide" - thanks for having me!

:D Sorry I hit the spacebar to hard in between the word..."forthcoming";)

but hey, every one is invited to join!!!! :D

So let´s continue with the Haggai passage:
two actions, GO and GET
but GO where?, and GET what?
GO to the hill and GET wood for my Temple, the wood is needed to rebuild the Temple but for Today´s Temple (our body) the Wood on the Hill will be the Biblle and it´s teachings, 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says:Everything in the Scriptures is God's Word. All of it is useful for teaching and helping people and for correcting them and showing them how to live. 17 The Scriptures train God's servants to do all kinds of good deeds. to build our Temple we need to GO the Bible, GET the word of God and BUILD the Temple, so God "can take pride in it and be worshiped there"

And finally I will like to place a personal Praying Request, this Sunday I will be preaching on our church, please pray for me so God can use me as his messenger, thanks!!!!

Yeah, I'm joining. I greatly enjoy the idea of an "International Metal Church".

I'm praying for all of you. And I'll add your personal request to my list, Metalgrounds.

I would also like to add a personal prayer request. My bible study leader (who is just perfect for me!) is leaving to focus on settling down and I need prayer that next school year that I find another bible study leader that I get along with really well and who kind of understands me. Thanks!

Thanks PraetentusAnemos for taking my prayer request!!!
I will take your as well!!!
An important thing is that in the time between old bible study leader and the new one, don´t stop readyng and studying the Bible!!!! that is something that all of us christians have to do!

Since we are Metal Church, I have a question for you. What do you do on concerts of christian metal bands? There will be a concert of Theocracy in my town in October and I would like to collect some "behaviour" experience before I will come there. :)

I suppose I will be :hotjump: there, as well as the crowd, as well as on the concerts of other metal bands. :D

Hail To the MetalFellowship!!!!
First of All, Thanks for your prayers, on Sunday, as you remember, I had to Preach, the first sunday of each month our church celebrates The Lord's Supper, and our Pastor was Ill so the "church official", "Bishop" or "Elders" ( Sorry don´t know the title on English, in spanish we call em "Ancianos"), ask me to preach, thats why I recuested your prayer and Thanks God It all came good, still my Pastor are Ill, that´s my new Prayer Request!

Since we are Metal Church, I have a question for you. What do you do on concerts of christian metal bands? There will be a concert of Theocracy in my town in October and I would like to collect some "behaviour" experience before I will come there. :)

I suppose I will be :hotjump: there, as well as the crowd, as well as on the concerts of other metal bands. :D

Yes Just let the Spirit flow!!!!!!! but don´t hit or kick anybody!!!!!!!!:loco:

Yes Just let the Spirit flow!!!!!!! but don´t hit or kick anybody!!!!!!!!:loco:

I depends on how many fans will be there. :D

Usually, I prevent hitting somebody by having my hands up all the time :headbang:, and I don't kick, I just jump. However, time after time, I set my foot on somebody else's foot. :( Accidentally, of course. ;)

But usually, I get that back from another side. :lol:

just mosh like on every other concert :) the difference is: when you fall, there are thousands of hands that pick you up ;) the people are all freindly to each other *YES*

Hail To the MetalFellowship!!!!
First of All, Thanks for your prayers, on Sunday, as you remember, I had to Preach, the first sunday of each month our church celebrates The Lord's Supper, and our Pastor was Ill so the "church official", "Bishop" or "Elders" ( Sorry don´t know the title on English, in spanish we call em "Ancianos"), ask me to preach, thats why I recuested your prayer and Thanks God It all came good, still my Pastor are Ill, that´s my new Prayer Request!

I'm glad it went so well! May God continue to use you to spread the message, even within your own church. I'll also be praying for your Pastor and for the strength of your church through it all.