come to Church

metalgrounds:
My prayers are with you, brother. May our Father bless you with wisdom and grace, and allow you to glorify Him as a co-pastor and guide the people in the church well. You say you feel like Joshua. Then I'm sure you remember what is written in Joshua 1:9: Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God {is} with thee whithersoever thou goest. Our Father will be with you everytime and because of that, His name will be glorified and you will be fine.
And send me the logo, if possible. It definitely rocks :rofl:

And I ask for your prayers for me and the rest of the youth in the local church here. We're gonna visit another temple in this saturday and our group will sing there. Pray for us because we want our songs to praise God, we want it to be an acceptable sacrifice that we do for Him, because He's the only one that deserves to be praised. Please remember us in your prayers.
God bless all of us in the International Metal Church Worldwide \o/

Well here is another Update!!!
but first thanks for al the candid words and prayers!!!

The past Sunday I was presented as the co-pastor part time (Substitute while our fulltime Pastor get´s better) and the whole church prayed for me. So I will begun duty´s on July the 11th, from 1 to 5 pm. and Mr. Oscar (our pastor) are now on the Hospital for observation till they find out the treatment for his illness.

Once again many thanks for your Prayers, let keep it burning in the altar of bronze!!!

Amen, Metalgrounds! I hope they find a cure for your Main Pastor soon. It's horrible when the leader of your Church is sick.

I'm keeping everyone in my prayers, but I must keep this post short as I'm getting ready to leave for camping/Missions Trip tomorrow. I just wanted let people know I'm still alive and I want to share one of my favourite verses. It's one of my favourites because it applies to our lives no matter what we go through.

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord. 'Plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.'"
Jeremiah 29:11​

Okay here I have something that I´ve being working to share with The Metal Church, it´s a little long but take your time and let me know what do you think:

Hope, is a Word that we hear a lot, it is even used as a persons name, miss Hope… as for sports matters we have our hope on the youth, on politics the candidates for important charges get their hope on the voters, also the voters put their hope on the politic, so there are many “uses” for the hopes of every one, but what is true meaning of HOPE? the Cambridge dictionary says:
HOPE:
• a good feeling about the future, or something that you want to happen
• a person or thing that could help you and make you succeed

For us, as Christians, there are many passages on the bible that show us our hope, but let´s read what Peter has to say:
Praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is so good, and by raising Jesus from death, he has given us new life and a hope that lives on. God has something stored up for you in heaven, where it will never decay or be ruined or disappear. (1 P. 1:3-4)

Hope shows on our way when we, as king David said, walk through valleys
as dark as death, hope is the light at the end of the tunnel, but to reach “That Light” you have to walk though “That Tunnel”.

As we said, there are many hopes and after read verses 3 and 4 we must know now which our Living Hope is, but that is not all, on verse 6 he ads:
On that day you will be glad, even if you have to go through many hard trials for a while

I heel: many hard trials – for a while! There are two things on this verse:
One, our Living Hope exists because the “world hopes” are not alive and will not hold us on through those hard trials, that world hopes won last a life time.
Two, you could ask: how can I be glad if I have to go through hard trials? If you are a real Christian your eyes will be on that shinning bright light at the end of the tunnel, not on the poor reflection on the middle. And another question rises, how long is the tunnel? I guess you know the answer, it last a life time, your life time! It begun when you where born and will end when you die, so it means that I can´t rely on other hopes? Well not at the 100%, those other hopes (call it money, studies, knowledge, fame, jobs, family…you name it) will not help you to get it thru the trials. Then, why the trials? The verse 7 said it all:
Your faith will be like gold that has been tested in a fire. And these trials will prove that your faith is worth much more than gold that can be destroyed. They will show that you will be given praise and honor and glory when Jesus Christ returns.
Faith and Hope goes together in our journey day by day, without faith there be no living hope.
In this journey we will find challenges but one of the must important is this: where is focused my hope? This is a lifetime challenge, by faith; do I believe that at the end of the tunnel I’ll find the shinning bright light? Or without faith on God and His Word, I’ll focus on living this life the way the world request denying that there is something better for me in the after life? You are the only one who can answer these questions. Do you have already yours?
:bah:

Hey guys... Prayer request? Just having a lot of trouble with some things don't wanna say exactly what just relational stuff. Trusting in God.

Well Guy´s you are all welcome!!!!!:headbang:

Ryan M.: don´t worry you don´t have to give details if you don´t want, God knows everything, BUT!!!!! let us know if God did his trick!!!!!:Spin:

Ry guy: thanks we always need an extra hand, or like in this case we always need an extra knees:headbang:

It seems all is getting worse... but still... God is good! I pray for guidance... and hopefully... deliverance.

I have a prayer request for anyone that reads this, please prey for the children in Syria and Libya and other war torn areas. They do not know what they do. They do not know why people are being killed. It isn't up to them. These children may not be Christians but they never have had a choice, let them live to have that choice! Pray that God keeps them safe.

Wow. I haven't been here in a while. I just... really need prayer right now I guess. I've seemed to have been hit with a pretty bad bout of depression, worse than normal, and nothing seems to be able to help it. Especially since right now there's all this stuff about military members coming home to their families and what not. Could you please pray with me that God will drag me out of this? Thanks.

PraetentusAnemos: I'll pray for you, brother. Our Father will surely help you by returning your happiness. I don't know what is it exactly that you're going through, but I know that the Bible have a message of courage to all of us that are facing problems. Remember Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things in him that strengtheneth me. - With the help of our Lord, you'll surely get over this trouble, no matter what kind of depression is this, because He gives us strength when we need it the most!

AlexJacobii: Your praying request is taken, brother. And even that these kids don't get a chance to make a choice regarding the future of their souls, don't worry, they'll be saved for sure, because God is not unfair. Biblical proof of it can be found at Proverbs 24:12 - When you say, "We didn't know this," won't the one who weighs hearts take note of it? Won't the one who guards your soul know it? Won't he pay back people for what they do? - Anyway, let us pray for these kids, they surely need help.

@PraetentusAnemos The Joy of the Lord is your Strength! Do something that will bring joy into someones else life. Practive Love, Joy, Peace, Forebarence, and the rest of the fruits of the Spirit.

I don't know about how many of you have heard this, but Norway has experienced a bombing in Oslo and a shooting at a youth camp Utoya. I ask that we all keep Norway, its people, and other Nordics in our prayers.

EDIT
I must include something else... Ever since I last posted, I've been feeling myself draw closer to God again. :) I'm still fairly depressed, but not so much now. It's starting to look up.
Lately, I've also been feeling myself called to Scandinavia for some reason. I've heard that people are drawn towards things that have to do with their ancestry [I have quite a bit of Norse blood in me], but I only feel pulled towards Scandinavia. Not any other part of my ancestry. Now I'm really starting to wonder if God does have something for me there. I'm praying that God reveals what He wants for me and that my [very pressuring] parents accept it one-hundred percent.

What happened in Norway is sickening. Words cannot describe how much pain I feel for them, I cannot imagine how those who knew the victims feel. No nation deserves such a tragedy. I don't think I need to request a prayer here, I'm pretty sure most of the world has this tragedy on their mind and in their hearts already.

Lately I've felt as though I'm being called to apply for a position working at my church. However, the way I was hired at my current job felt as though God's hand was specifically lining everything up perfectly to fit into place to get hired.

In all honesty, I'm not really sure whether God is calling me to work at my church, or it's my own personal reasons that's driving me to want to apply.

I guess I just need prayer for guidance/direction in this matter.

Hey, everyone! Sorry about the amount of inactivity... Riding, church, competitions, work... Everything just seemed to get in the way of posting in our church here. Though it seems not many other people are posting here either. :< Hm.

Anyways, update, update~. The depression is steadily disappearing. Life actually seems to be going pretty uphill right now [even though there will always be difficulties]. Looking into getting a new horse for next competition season [which starts in October! :O] and I think I've found the perfect one, there are just some details needing to be worked out. We're planning on visiting my brother and his family in a few weekends, and then we're supposed to have both my siblings for Christmas.

All of you in this thread and also those who could be included under the International Metal Church are lifted up daily. Somehow, we will all be used to bring others to the Lord. Whether it will be just one or five or hundreds or more, it will be done without us even stressing about it. Maybe without us really even thinking about it and just living out our lives daily as Christians. When you go out to concerts or just even to get food you could make someone say, "Hey, that person's different. I want to know why and how they're different. I want what they have."

@Arnock: Sometimes it seems that God is sending confusing signals, doesn't it, when really he's just preparing you. How has that been going? [since, y'know, it's a month after you posted this.]

First of all...
IS GOOD TO BE BACK HERE!!!!
bein a co-pastor is very difficult, but you get a BIG RUSH of spiritual reserch and time to share wil HIM!!! also a big compromise, first with God and then with people, many things has happened but let me do an quick update:
Our pastor healt condition are on "stand by" mode, after almost a month of treatment "B", last week he was hospitalised to switch to treatment "A" wich is moore strong and agressive to his body but it seams to handleling it.

About depression I have beeing there many times, what I do is to go out to a park or wood and sincerilly talk with God completely open heart, if I have rage or cry or envy or whatever I feel I just let God here what I really feel!!! as Habbakuk!! I demand sometimes things from God, but with respect!!!

I have to go now but I will try to came more ofthen!!!! Let´s Praise Him for what he is and did to us!!!

Ah, how wonderful God's nature is. I would prefer just sitting out in nature than going to a church building most days. I was just thinking about it today when I was hand walking this sweet horse that I'm looking at buying. [So far, she's an absolute God-send. I mean it.] Imagine how on fire and in sync with God more people would be if they really just spent time in solitude with nature. Most of the people I know from church might go to the beach nearby or go hiking with their friends on a well-developed trail from time to time but don't frequently just go out in nature by themselves to just focus on God.

Anyways, I would like to bring up a few very special requests and a praise.

I play quite a few games and am on quite a few forums, with good friends sprouting up every so often. No, I don't go on and preach and rub what I believe in everyone's face but I let people know where I stand. [Just as a side note, I go to both a church on Saturday and a church on Sunday and am a religious non-conservative Jewish Christ-follower.] I was sick this past Saturday and had to miss church, but if I hadn't I would not be bringing this before you all now.
Saturday afternoon [at a time I would've still been at church], I had this urge to get online to talk to some people. This urge wasn't like any other time. So I get online and see this friend from Finland that I have. I introduced them to metal a few months ago and they just surged into the music and culture. They definitely didn't believe there was a God. Saturday afternoon though, they messaged me and told me that they don't know how positive they are about their belief that there isn't a God now. Says there's been stuff occurring [prayer urges being answered, church being comfortable, etc.] that's making them wonder if there really is a God. If you could join me in prayer that God continues to reveal Himself to them, that would be great. They are such a wonderful person and I truly hope they accept the Truth and join us in the Family.

I also have another dear friend, but this one's in real life. She and I have been friends for ten or more years. She's always been prone to being sick and feeling ill, but this time it's much worse. Whenever she eats something outside of a very small group of select foods, she starts to feel miserable. The doctors have no clue what's wrong yet. Whatever it is, please pray that she says strong and courageous and uses this as her testimony. Especially since she wants to go into acting.

Now, many of you know of my competing with horses in competitions and extensive training. Last season ended well with HRH Breezy Lass and I ending up with Training Level Reserve Champion at the Championships we competed in, even with the odds stacked fairly high against us. However, it is time for me to move on to another, better horse to continue on up the levels with. My riding style [Dressage] is not very popular in the first place, but it's especially not popular in the area I live in. Many riders here do either trail rides or Hunter/Jumpers, meaning there aren't many horses in my area that can do what I need them to.
A few extra problems: my family does not have a ton of money lying around to spend willy-nilly on a $50,000 Dressage horse. Neither do we have the money to travel long distances to look at horses or go through multiple trial buys. I don't mind training the horse [I love it, actually] but there just weren't any horses in our price range that would do what I want that I could find, so I was really getting discouraged. God always has plans for us though.
One day after a lesson, my trainer mentioned that she had ridden this nice horse that she would love to see me at least try out. At the time we were told she was well out of our price range, but since this horse had the movement I need to get a feel for, we figured we'd at least try her out. The first time I saw her move, I just had this strong gut feeling that she was probably the horse. I got on and she was perfectly calm, even though she hadn't been ridden in a while. I rode her again a few weeks later after tons of prayer and that feeling was just reassured. I've ridden her about four or five times now and unless I'm reading everything wrong, there's no doubt that she's the horse. Everyone loves us as a pair and she's a great little horse. She needs training, yes, but that's one of my favourite parts. It also turns out her owners just want her to go to a good home and so will take a price that's actually within our price range.
Just a few more weeks to recover from an injury that won't effect her in the long run and we start our trial to see if we can fix one little thing about one of her gaits which seems easy enough to fix. After that, if all goes well and if it is God's will, she's mine.
Long story short, God works miracles. Even for something that seems as silly as a love for horses.

--------------

I just realized how long this is. TL;DR version? God's nature is fantastic, there might be a new member in the Metalhead section of the Family, one of my friends is terribly sick, and God works miracles even in the form of horses.