Comedian George Carlin Died

So thats the guy who was on the myspace front page. I HATE HIM!

Even if he didn't look like that, his special was called "Squatting monkeys tell no lies".

LOLOLOL HE SAID MONKEY THATS SO FUNNY MONKEYS ARE FUNNY AHAHAHAHA!

I'm afraid I just can't give him a chance.

Not only was he a genius comedian - he was an important part of the counterculture movement and one of the few people intelligent enough to skewer the government and say "fuck you" to political correctness. I still remember tailgating outside for one of his shows, getting wasted and then right as we settled into our seats, he hits us with one of the best opening lines of all time:

"have you ever noticed that the people against abortion are people you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place?"

Now that he and Bill Hicks are goine - who will carry the torch and be the one brave enough to say the things we all feel but rarely have the courage to express? Right now, all I can think of is Bill Maher....he may not be as talented as George or Bill, but he has never shied away from controversy and has the brains to make thoughful observations on society. Let's hope his new movie against religion pissed off the masses!

R.I.P George - you were a trailblazer.

as for Lucky Louie, HBO picked it up for a 2nd season and promptly canceled it. I fucking loved that show so much. Louis's new special, Chewed Up, will actually be aired on Showtime for some reason. I have hope that Showtime will pick up Lucky Louie if it's even possible. I don't know what kind of rights would have to be purchased from HBO, though.

Louis CK and Pam Adlon (his wife on Lucky Louie) actually have a new sitcom (or something) being picked up by ABC, CBS, one of those stupid cable channels that won't let filthy language and sex through.