R.I.P. George Carlin

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
George Carlin, a counter-culture icon, died of heart failure at an LA-area hospital Sunday at 71. He was one of the best stand up comics I have ever had the pleasure of seeing live. You will be missed. True genius.

Sad to see him go. One of the true greats. No scared to speak his mind in an entertainment industry filled with pussies.

RIP George.

RIP George. I´m eagerly awaiting the deaths of Justin Timberlake, Mariah Carey and Hannah Montana. Since God choose to kill one of my favourite entertainers he/she/it should also waste a couple of the shitty ones.

Fucking bummer :( He could rub me the wrong way sometimes with some of the shit he said but I still really liked him and had a TON of respect for him. R.I.P.

manthatfollowshell, the video you posted really shows how much times have changed as far as television is concerned. George Carlin is a big part of why these changes happened.

R.I.P.:kickass:

George was my favorite comedian of all time and I loved his books Braindroppings and Napalm and Silly Putty. Thank you George for your brutally honest, cutting edge comedy. I'm glad I got to see him back in March.