Comedian George Carlin Died

as for Lucky Louie, HBO picked it up for a 2nd season and promptly canceled it. I fucking loved that show so much. Louis's new special, Chewed Up, will actually be aired on Showtime for some reason. I have hope that Showtime will pick up Lucky Louie if it's even possible. I don't know what kind of rights would have to be purchased from HBO, though.

Louis CK and Pam Adlon (his wife on Lucky Louie) actually have a new sitcom (or something) being picked up by ABC, CBS, one of those stupid cable channels that won't let filthy language and sex through.

Pam Adlon also has been working on a showtime series called Californication right now, one of the funniest shows ever written.

Would love another season or 40 of Lucky Louie though.

as for Lucky Louie, HBO picked it up for a 2nd season and promptly canceled it. I fucking loved that show so much. Louis's new special, Chewed Up, will actually be aired on Showtime for some reason. I have hope that Showtime will pick up Lucky Louie if it's even possible. I don't know what kind of rights would have to be purchased from HBO, though.

Louis CK and Pam Adlon (his wife on Lucky Louie) actually have a new sitcom (or something) being picked up by ABC, CBS, one of those stupid cable channels that won't let filthy language and sex through.

His best friend on that show was a fucking riot

Fucking Lewis Black. If I ever see that guy I'm gonna beat the shit out of him and give him something to be angry about.

Seriously, internet tough guy aside. I am.

If anyone had CNN, they'll be playing a ton of Carlin tonight and tomorrow night.

background.gif