Comics

i dunno, i always had a feeling with those ones that you already knew how it was gonna end after seeing the first few images.
and it did. issue after issue.
Trigië was more exciting as there was always a moment you'd fear for his death.

Charlies war was awesome, the best british comic strip ever. putting such an realistic anti-war story in a boys war comic took some balls. The artwork and research was something else too

colwire.jpg.w300h263.jpg

booktwo.jpg

ah i preferred the Warlord and Commando artwork, looked more extreme and 'hardcore' as our father light would say

Bambi said:
then there was scream, but if i mention that again mick'll relapse into a school kid

Fuckin rite!! Lets have it!!

scream.jpg
[/img]

I fucking collected nearly the whokle set and me ma threw em away without fucking telling me! ferchrissake!! Oh those endless nights reading me scream! comic. Ah the memories.

Mick Moss said:
Fuckin rite!! Lets have it!!

scream.jpg
[/img]

I fucking collected nearly the whokle set and me ma threw em away without fucking telling me! ferchrissake!! Oh those endless nights reading me scream! comic. Ah the memories.

:tickled: sound, aye i was the same, my mam threw my Warlords out, had fucking loads of them. i had my artwork in 2 issues too, a logo for W.O.L.F haha, cant remember what we stood for. you'd send in your entries and best one would win every month. won a Warlord Secret Agent belt and then rubber stamp kit with the Warlord Secret Agent logo on it, still have that somewhere. i wanted the Super Agent kit badly, but that was for best letter :erk:

that lad on the flying saucer with the big head in Scream, what was he called?

just at a glance, i thought for a minute there that comic image said 'Britain's Cheapest Comic!' :tickled:

breaklose said:
riri, fifi and loulou :erk:

i thought loulou would be female
well fifi is not much better eh, that's this dog name here for those little fluffy hairballs eating strawberries drinking champagne. i'm not sure if we concider it female or male.

zupi_clone said:
:tickled: sound, aye i was the same, my mam threw my Warlords out, had fucking loads of them. i had my artwork in 2 issues too, a logo for W.O.L.F haha, cant remember what we stood for. you'd send in your entries and best one would win every month. won a Warlord Secret Agent belt and then rubber stamp kit with the Warlord Secret Agent logo on it, still have that somewhere. i wanted the Super Agent kit badly, but that was for best letter :erk:

that lad on the flying saucer with the big head in Scream, what was he called?

just at a glance, i thought for a minute there that comic image said 'Britain's Cheapest Comic!' :tickled:

the mekong was his name, he started life in dan dare. doomlord was much better until he sold out and started living in a B&B :erk: