coming soon to an FTP near you!!!

yeah, I KNOW where the sound board is at one place, it's right in the middle near some chairs BUT there is a metal screen fence thingy there, so video-taping it will look pretty fucked up from behind it.

on the sides near the back might work, but im not sure how much taller than the floor the equip there is.... or if they have an upper level, u could try that (if it isnt 21+ like in the Electric Factory in Philly (damn those shitty rules!!!)

I don't know any 21+ rules here, except DOWN and they are playing the same place as Iced Earth played, which I got into.

i was just about to head off to bed when i remembered that Zakk, Tempesta (from Zombie's band), and Mike Inez are backing some baseball player on a sports show on Fox Sportsnet tonight on The Best Damn... Sports show... somethin or other at 11:30... gotta tape that, then ill have somethin else to add to my FTP as well

I just downloaded a Nevermore bootleg called Dreaming neon - live but I have no idea where it was recorded. Do you guys know?

probably Sunday... my computer took a shit while i was encoding this vid with 2 hours left, after 18 hrs AHH.. i got 10 hrs 27 min left till this vid is VCD-compatible, then i cut it up

the LONG one, each half was 450+ mb.I think it was from montreal

yep, got rid of it.Infected by a VIRUS.Lost everything cept THE LEARNING and the demos of looking down the cross, matricide and world unborn.THEY are on a disc.SAFE

hell no dude, kazaa

none of the stuff I uploaded to you was infected as far as I know. shit man I didnt even think of that.FUCK, CHECK MOTHERFUCKER!!!

If so, I apologize man, DEEPLY.I really didnt know:(

nope, none of it was hehe... i took the show off the FTP, but i could put it back up... for some reason, im listening to Raining Blood by Tori Amos... she fucking butchered it

good dude, I don't want to be responsible for contaminating your pc with a virus.

Yes, she butchered it, I sat through 4 minutes, waiting for it to get heavy.FUCK!