compiling stickies

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
There are many cool tutorials etc stuck in this subforum....
I don't wanna delete any of them, but I also think things are starting to become a little cluttered....
if anyone has got the time to compile them all into one post I'll gladly close and stick that one instead of half a million seperate threads

I think it´s a great idea, but I think there are quite a few threads missing from that one, I think Anssi´s one (the one Plankis posted) is more complete, or we could just add to the one you already stickied, should we like pm you or something about threads to be added, seeing as is it´s closed? I also agree it should be closed by the way, should be all links, no conversation

I think it´s a great idea, but I think there are quite a few threads missing from that one, I think Anssi´s one (the one Plankis posted) is more complete, or we could just add to the one you already stickied, should we like pm you or something about threads to be added, seeing as is it´s closed? I also agree it should be closed by the way, should be all links, no conversation

I would like to point out that the one I posted was all the current "Production Tips" stickies. Nothing more, nothing less.
In fact the other one is missing the sticky "My first video tutorial ever - Improve the feel of your midi drumtracks". So in that sense the the one I posted was actually more complete as far as stickies go.

I would like to point out that the one I posted was all the current "Production Tips" stickies. Nothing more, nothing less.
In fact the other one is missing the sticky "My first video tutorial ever - Improve the feel of your midi drumtracks". So in that sense the the one I posted was actually more complete as far as stickies go.

Yeah you´re right, I hadn´t noticed that, I didn´t mean to say yours was bad or lacking, just saying that in the forum there are many more excellent tutorials that were never made a sticky because there were already too many stickies, and I was hoping we could have such a list stickied up, I suggested Anssi´s one cause it has a LOT if not all of them, cause it´s been updated a lot. Still, thanks for doing this one!

Yeah you´re right, I hadn´t noticed that, I didn´t mean to say yours was bad or lacking, just saying that in the forum there are many more excellent tutorials that were never made a sticky because there were already too many stickies, and I was hoping we could have such a list stickied up, I suggested Anssi´s one cause it has a LOT if not all of them, cause it´s been updated a lot. Still, thanks for doing this one!
Anssi's thread is stickied too, so I bet most people will see it has more content and go there anyways.

Traditionally sticky threads are for important things but for this kind of a forum there are so many things that should be stickies, especially some of the awesome tutorials.