Main Forum Announcement MUST READ!

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
ok, the main forum is being flooded with all kinds of posts, many of them CLEARLY belong into one of the sub forums.

From now on the main section of the SNEAP forum is ONLY for Andy Sneap related posts, for example:
Sneap Interviews
Sneap's own posts
Hell related stuff
Upcoming Sneap projects
etc
as well as moderator and admin posts (like this one for example).

Please post in the correct subforum from now on, here are some examples:

Equipment:
-Drumsamples
-IRs
-Recording software
-Recording hardware
-Guitars

Productiontips:
-Tutorials
-Need help with (insert production technique)

Rate My Mix:
-everything you want comments on (your mixes, masters, productions)

Gear For Sale:
- FS, WTB, FT
- Job offers

Off Topic:
- check out this band
- The latest XYZ song
- random banter
- EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T CLEARLY BELONG INTO ANY OF THE OTHER SECTIONS

from now on I will not move anymore threads that were deliberately posted in the wrong section (and clearly belong into one of the sub forums...Examples: Drumsamples, check out this band etc), but I'll delete the post without a warning, if it happens again the creator will receive a temp ban.

I do realize that there are some grey area threads, that could go either in the OT or RMM section etc, there's no grey area about the main forum anymore though!

if it's not a thread by, about or regarding Sneap, it doesn't belong into the main section.

thanks

I don't think so ... the SPA section is a great archive and the Sabbat section is a former band

this way it keeps only current projects and info about Hell on the main page

just my opinion

Thanks for making things clear.

I do believe I posted in here about something that should be in OT yesterday which got moved to it's proper home. I even checked both OT and the Main section and noticed more topics under Main that were similar to my topic, hence why I posted under here. Thanks for not banning me!

sorry, i posted something that apparently got removed. didn't think it fit under the "rate my mix" section so that's why i posted it under "off-topic". kinda bummed that it got completely removed, but i can definitely understand where you're coming from, people post their own shit in the wrong sections all the time.

sorry, i posted something that apparently got removed. didn't think it fit under the "rate my mix" section so that's why i posted it under "off-topic". kinda bummed that it got completely removed, but i can definitely understand where you're coming from, people post their own shit in the wrong sections all the time.

you mean the "need opinion about.."?
moved it into the RMM section

Good idea!

Studio related stuff would go into Equipment too I guess?

What about "Song for you to mix" thingies? Production tips?

Protip is to change these to a more suitable description then:

Sneap produced albums (2 Viewing)
(anything relating)

Production Tips (17 Viewing)
For recording, mixing and more

Rate my mix/tone threads (5 Viewing)
(post your links here)

Equipment (37 Viewing)
(gear, DAW and plugins questions and comments)

Sabbat
(latest Sabbat news and questions)

Gear For Sale (2 Viewing)

Off-Topic Tavern (13 Viewing)
Fun stuff, pictures of your dogs or girlfriends, etc.

Especially the Off-Topic Tavern...

facebook_like_button_big.jpg

I would love if we could create a new subforum called "Archives" or something, and then have ALL the thread in the main forum automatically moved over there, because it's one thing to try to keep things clear and organized at one point, but with 6 millions older threads we're just never gonna be able to make it.