PLEASE READ!!!!!

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
I'm moving an average of 5-10 "check out my band"-threads from the main forum per day.
If you want comments on your sound, post them in the RMM section, if you wanna show someone a cool band, post in OT.
You know that!

from now on I will not move those threads anymore, but delete them and give the creator a 1 day ban.

A lot of long timers are doing it on purpose, they think they'll get more exposure on the main page (they're not)...but I don't wanna have to move 10 threads a day, just because someone thinks he'd have an advantage from posting it here....
I've got heaps of work to do and you're making me work extra

You're right, you shouldn't have to bother with crap like that. Thanks for your efforts though dude :kickass:

Me thinks a lap dance or three(from some babe/s) a foot massage and some new multi samples for your extra efforts wouldn't go astray.

Damn Straight Lasse.

In all seriousness I would like to ask something that has bugged me for quite a while

What exactly IS ok to post in the main forum?

Reason I ask is because I see a lot of threads that almost obviously belong in other sub forums but I don't know what the "cut off" is exactly which is why I pretty much only post shit in Off Topic

That is indeed very difficult.
With the sample flood on the main page atm, I think it'd e best to have samples in the equipment section, dunno.
I've asked myself the same question, but "check out my mix" does clearly not belong here

I've always kind of thought about the main page as one for topics that encompass multiple sub forums were as OT is for things that don't belong to any. Like I tend to see topics on the main page for new albums out or things of that nature where people might discuss the production of it or the equipment used.

Good stuff, I am guilty of this in the past so its good to know what the go is :)