if it's software, amps, computers etc: POST IT IN THE FUCKING EQUIPMENT SUB!!!

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
dammit, what's so difficult about it?
I'm moving an average of 5 threads a DAY to the equipment sub...I started moving them without a redirect cause at one point we had 8 redirects to the equipment section on the main forum, so you thread will end there anyway, you won't get more views by posting it here.

it's really easy, before you hit "post" think about what your thread is about, here are some examples:

"need help with PT"-->Equipment Sub
"wanna buy a mac"-->Equipment Sub
"which amp to buy'?"-->Equipment Sub
"which type of strings for acoustic guitar?"-->Equipment Sub
"best compressor plugin for drums?"-->Equipment Sub

it's really not that difficult :D
funnily enough I hardly have to move any threads to the OT or Prod Tips etc, it's always the equipment related things.

I won't stick this, cause there is already a sticky about this!
I'll also leave this thread open for you to complain about how anal I am :)

dammit, what's so difficult about it?
I'm moving an average of 5 threads a DAY to the equipment sub...I started moving them without a redirect cause at one point we had 8 redirects to the equipment section on the main forum, so you thread will end there anyway, you won't get more views by posting it here.

it's really easy, before you hit "post" think about what your thread is about, here are some examples:

"need help with PT"-->Equipment Sub
"wanna buy a mac"-->Equipment Sub
"which amp to buy'?"-->Equipment Sub
"which type of strings for acoustic guitar?"-->Equipment Sub
"best compressor plugin for drums?"-->Equipment Sub

it's really not that difficult :D
funnily enough I hardly have to move any threads to the OT or Prod Tips etc, it's always the equipment related things.

I won't stick this, cause there is already a sticky about this!
I'll also leave this thread open for you to complain about how anal I am :)

+1.

People are just retarded.

I'd just start deleting the threads.

I don't wanna close them, that'll just piss people off and some of the threads have actually useful info for us all...
I still believe that with a tiny bit of effort it's possible for everyone to post clearly equipment related stuff in the gear section.
I mean, of course there are topics like Ermz "CLA Video" which I think are cool to post them in the mains (because it's more a CLA-video than a Waves-video), but threads like "what amp to get" or "need help with reaper" are so clearly equipment related, that everyone should be able to post them in the right section with little to no effort on the brain