PLEASE READ!!!!!

Great post , Once The Dust has settled and the decisons Have been made
could each Sub section have details of its use. Eg what can and should not be posted in each section

Thanks for the site Guys
S1770

I agree, there are already subs for everything (samples are equipment).
The Main forum could be for news etc about Sneap, upcoming projects, interviews, his own posts etc

YES! Thank you! ... that is pretty much what I always expected the main forum to be for

The man has had his own forum almost completely hijacked to where he only has his own sub forum right now :D

Brilliant idea. I've noticed that there are at least 5-10 threads on samples on the main page. Definitely should make a sub-forum for samples.

Too many subforums is not good either. We all know how bad it is to visit forums with 100 subforum, and 1 post in every sub forum.

I think the only thing that bugs me is when people wanna post their finished work, advertise their new album, something like that. The rate my mix sub forum is not really adapted to that, is it actually okay to post a finished product in the Bar section ?

In my opinion it's actually nice to have different place for the finished projects than the rate my mix subforum. With this forum setup most suitable place for it indeed looks to be the bar section. Usually people have put lot of work into those projects what have been shown in the bar section, and most of them are pretty badass. Let's face it, in the RMM section all the hard work would just get buried under all the "rate this guitar tone, not finished mix" -type threads. Nothing wrong with those, but obviously very different thing than the finished releases.