Dead Shape Figure
Chaos Infinitum
Kuolemanpataljoona

On Saturday:
HIM

Two or three Sentenced gigs in a couple of weeks

Opeth on September 23

I've got my tickets for:
05-04 : DT-Soilwork-Hypocrisy (best show I've seen yet!)
09-16 : Apocalyptica
10-03 : Therion
11-10 : Children Of Bodom-Amon Amarth-Trivium

WHAT?! There's a HIM gig in Finland and i don't know about it? And i can't even find it online, where the hell is it? I've already seen HIM twice and i want to see them again, but my boyfriend's been waiting to see them for ages :( Fuck.

Going to go see (in Phoenix, Az) this month - Vehemence, then Impaled, then Henry Rollins Spoken Word.

Next Month - Opeth

Soon - Suffocation w/ Cryptopsy and Aborted
Children of Bodom w/ Trivium and Amon Amarth

-Vince

next gigs on the plan:
Vital Remains this sunday in Innsbruck
Harvest Festival with Unleashed, Nile, Behemoth etc. in Vienna on the 17th and maybe in Salzburg too the day after
Cruachan in Innsbruck somewhere end of September
Nevermore and Mercenary, 1st of October in Salzburg
and then probably doing some holidays in Stockholm and seeing Nevermore there and probably also Soilwork

I saw Night Ranger in Sacramento last week. They're a solid rock band that's still around. Great show too.

I'll be going to Gigantour in a few hours. Skipping out on the first few bands. I'm only bothering with Nevermore and the Dillenger Escape Plan.

Argh! Vital Remains on tour and they only play in the smallest cities, miles and miles away from here!
NOT FAIR!

DragonLady1 said:
yeah, I live in a small city at the end of the world and for once we get gigs everyone is sad *ggg* ;)
How far do you usually have to travel in order to see bands like Dark Tranquillity?

they never played in Innsbruck but by the time I saw them the first and second and thrid time I still lived in Vienna (500 kms from innsbruck) ... this year the nearest was salzburg (200 kms) but because of the snow chaos I missed nearly all of the show...

Damnit, I misjudged when I thought Nevermore and DEP would play and ended up missing both of them. There's $65 down the drain. Argh.