Concerts - 2005

Amon Amarth and Children of Bodom tomorrow. I'm going to tune out during Trivium (not my cup of tea.)

I just found out that Darkane will play 2 different sets on the Anaheim and Hollywood shows :D ... and it will be recorded for a future DVD! :cool: I'm so glad i'm going to be there for that!

NP: Darkane|Hostile Phantasm
[oh us LA fans will be in for quite a suprise :dopey:]

@Arch: Kudos on that sig of yours! :lol:

Saw Kivimetsän Druidi, Heavy Metal Perse and Battlelore a couple of hours ago. Kivimetsän Druidi was positively awesome, since I didn't know anything of the band, will have to download some of their stuff.
Heavy Metal Perse and their over-the-top power/speed/heavy metal lead guitars suffered from the crappy sound, but they weren't too great live anyhow. Haven't heard their recordings much either, though.
Battlelore was ok, but they played all the wrong songs as per custom after the release of the new album. No Raging Goblin either, I guess there's no hope of hearing that one anymore.

Naku held true to his nickname, if my eyes served me right.

Oh and if Battlelore's speeches get any worse...oh wait, they can't.

still on the list for 05
11.12: xmas fest in innsbruck with exodus, naglfar, hypocrisy etc.
17.12: opeth in vienna (sooo looking forward to this one!)
20.12: dark tranquillity in linz (yeaaah) and maybe in munich too, depends on a few things still

TheFourthHorseman said:
Naku held true to his nickname, if my eyes served me right.
@4thHorsie: You mean "official idiot" or what? :p You should have come and said hello to me, because I don´t know what you look like.

Kivimetsän druidi was what I expected, guys and a girl my age playing folkish songs. And they weren´t bad at all.
HMP suffered from lousy mix (lead g almost missing from my angle), but luckily I was the mood that time that it didn´t spoil my evening.
To be simple, Battlelore was good. I don´t know songs from albums beside Sword´s song, but they ruled my evening.

my dictionary says naku is a hammer :err:
i don't recall Naku being hammer-like, what does naku mean then?

@Human Desert: Is Karri still the Thales vocalist? He's in Enochian Crescent I presume (?).

opacity said:
have Divercia presented a new song?

I suppose they played one or two new tunes at the gig, however the gig lasted only about half an hour unfortunately. I know Divercia boys quite well as friends but I didn't have much time to talk with them after the gig this time.