Concerts - 2005

I saw Bumblefoot last Friday. It was awesome, really! Ron Thal is the best guitar player :worship: . The concert took place in a really small place, and there were like 100 people, maybe because most of the time, this is the kind of band that only guitarists know. Anyway, was one of the best gigs i've seen so far.

Still hoping there was a way i could go to Antwerp to see DT on Dec. 8:p

hyena: Macabre live - I went to their last show at this sort of "new" venue here and when the pit was active, it was very active. The intensity of the pit increased or decreased according to what song - or part of song - was being performed. ;)

kmfdm yesterday. the setlist could've been better, otherwise no complaints.

and tomorrow i'll be in a car heading towards motala metal festival, which means dt on saturday. :Spin:

I'm trying to decide, whether to go to scummy Birmingham to see DT (at a really bad time) or to fly out ot Gothenburg to see the x-mas bash, and have a bit of a sight see around Gothenburg at the same time. More cost, but better location!

Seeing The Haunted on Thursday and Opeth on Sunday!

If you say one more time that we should listen to their music i might just start thinking you're trying to brainwash us.

i'm starting to believe they pay you. or perform black magic rituals on you to promote them for free.

I have the feeling I irritate you. It wasn't my purpose you know... I only think we're on this forum to share a passion for music, and that's what I did

fab said:
I have the feeling I irritate you. It wasn't my purpose you know... I only think we're on this forum to share a passion for music, and that's what I did
Nah, you don't. You shouldn't take my behaviour personally, it happens to me every now and then.

But you're right, we are on this forum to share a passion for music, so i don't see why you keep bringing up Behemoth. ;) :p

I went to see Audioslave on Saturday. Their songs aren't my cup of tea, but they sure as hell played RATM and Soundgarden songs, which supremely rules. Chris Cornell also cover "Redemption Song", by Bob Marley.