Concerts - 2005

Kreator + Dark Tranquillity, March the 3rd, Gothenburg. Since I bought the ticket I suppose I'd better go... I meant to see Iron Maiden, but couldn't get a ticket.
I'm also terribly bored right now.

this thread depresses me :(

amorphis got cancelled, so, hopefully Dark Tranquillity in Austin TX but with my luck, that'll get cancelled also

I'm sure what Lolita meant that, however horrible Nazis are, at least as co-members of the audience in a concert their behavior would be less annoying, as they'd probably just stand there with their arms crossed, while HIM fans are, as Lolita says, usually 13-18 yr old girls who have a crush on the singer and think shouting and crying of excitement is the way to prove how much they like the band.
I feel your pain, Lolita, the same thing happened to me in Spinefeast when To Die For played- I couldn't hear the band over the awful shrieks of the girls standing next to me. not that I was missing much anyway.

ucsbdude said:
Hey bro, was the DT Key Club concert for 4/16 cancelled? Because I can't find it on Ticketmaster but the DT website has it listed, know anything?
I just checked with www.moshking.com

The tickets for 4/16 Key Club show are available.

Hitori said:
I'm sure what Lolita meant that, however horrible Nazis are, at least as co-members of the audience in a concert their behavior would be less annoying, as they'd probably just stand there with their arms crossed, while HIM fans are, as Lolita says, usually 13-18 yr old girls who have a crush on the singer and think shouting and crying of excitement is the way to prove how much they like the band.
I feel your pain, Lolita, the same thing happened to me in Spinefeast when To Die For played- I couldn't hear the band over the awful shrieks of the girls standing next to me. not that I was missing much anyway.
Exactly what Hitori said. Teens disturbed the concert by screaming and jumping up and down and made me annoyed and ruined the whole show.:yuk:
As for Nazis or Neo Nazis, in this case the question wasn't about their ideology which is sick and wrong. This was a question about how other people, as innocent as it may sound: 13 - 18 year old girls, can destroy your concert enjoyment completely.

Shadows Fall with Vassline and Sahon - February 12, 2005 in Seoul, Koera

Judas Priest: Japan - But ONLY if it's on a Saturday in Fukuoka and the tickets are not sold out.

Iron Maiden: Canada - But ONLY if it's in/after July as I still will be in Korea.

Busan Rock Festival: But ONLY if I'm still in Korea. Theres rumoured to be 2 American metal bands playing this year.

At least I have my ticket for SF.

INTO ETERNITY with AMORPHIS and BEYOND THE EMBRACE:
Mar. 07 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA

DARK TRANQUILLITY w/ SOILWORK, HYPOCRISY, MNEMIC:
Apr. 12 - Graceland - Seattle, WA

NIGHTWISH with SONATA ARCTICA
May 10 - ShowBox – Seattle, WA

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD's THE AGONY SCENE, MISERY SIGNALS and REFLUX
May 13 - Seattle, WA @ Graceland

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE
April 14 - Seattle, WA @ The Premier

Therion Tour
Extol Tour

2005 is the year of the tours for me!!!

cut2.JPG
http://boojum.hut.fi/~timofeev/cut2.JPG

These are the ones I got tickets for:

The Haunted on wednesday
DT, Kreator etc. 3/3
Iron Maiden 9/7

...and these are the ones I will (probably) get tickets to:

Finntroll in april
2000 Decibel in may (definately)
SRF in june

+ whatever comes up

I already saw Arcturus, Enslaved, plus some-other-whocares?-bands @ Inferno fest (27/1, London), Apocalyptica (29/1, London) and I'm going to the Kreator/DT gig (16/2) in London as well. Then I'm going to Greece until the end of April so probably no more concerts until then.

well, lets see, just saw Ensiferum,Turisas and Soulgrind and in the other weekend was fme( finnish metal expo ) and Dismember some time ago...
But becoming gig´s ...there´s a Judas Priest, Tuska winter war ( Cradle of filth, Kreator and DARK TRANQUILLITY!! ), Iron Maiden and of course im waiting for Tuska 2005 tickets...still im feeling sooooo bored here! Wacken would be SO cool, but i think i dont have money to go there...maybe some year!

im waiting also the smaller gig´s like from Mokoma and Moonsorrow. Mokoma kicks ass live!!!

Lets get frozen!!

I hate you all :(
specially Anth going to wacken 2005... you should all wait until I go
or start a "Lets get gaby to wacken" charity

me:
Amon Amarth Feb 11
Hocico March 17 (staff... meh)
Anthrax March 5, if I get the $

Frosty Hands said:
Hehehe... You know Rusty, we saw one time in Helsinki...Corner bar
Ring a bell...???
Yeah, I thought it was you from a couple of other posts you made. :p Welcome to UM.

As for gigs, Isis are supposedly playing here in April, not sure if I'll go though. Going to gigs alone is a bit crap.