concerts in latin america

Pain-Mortiis-Tiamat and Moonspell are going to come to Mexico in December,the last good concert was on february: The Haunted,To die for,Witchery and Behemoth

Brasilians can't complain,you got Blind Guardian going to Brasil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what can you ask for??

next 5th of december in Chile: Moonspell, Tiamat, and Christian Death.....and february of the next year At the Gates...:headbang:

well, Arch Enemy is on their second tour in US, imo they should expand their horizons, playing in other countries...
whatahell, come to Brazil! :p

I thought At The Gates was over.......!
confused.gif

#Vicious, I totally agree with your Arch Enemy comment....

how can ATG go to Chile if they broke up 6 years ago???????
I think you were the target of a joke mischievous

Sorry Fucking Sorry.......My brain is definetelly damaged:ill:.... I was talking about In Flames :erk:. I know what there is big difference between ATG and IF, it was just a bad joke of my last neurons....
Now you can start to curse me...:cry:

No, there's no problem :)
But I got very confused, since the ATG forum in here it's still on "The Departed" area ;)

But it's OK, everybody make these kind of mistakes
BTW, In Flames were about to come to Brazil, but the dollar stuff in here didn't allow it, so it got canceled
crap.gif

Originally posted by coronerox

BTW, In Flames were about to come to Brazil, but the dollar stuff in here didn't allow it, so it got canceled
crap.gif

WAAAITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! If In Flames are not going to Brazil, and It's really difficult that they'll visit Argentina (because of the dollar thing, too) Are you REALLY SURE that IF will do a gig in chile?

@Mischievous: ya la compraste?! aonde? cuanto te salio?

La están vendiendo en feria del disco, además de las tiendas tradicionales..... Está como a doce mil seiscientos y algo.......
Y el día del evento a mas de catorce.