How nany of you think, Symphonyx should play in Latin America?

Luis

Mortal With Immortal Mind
As yet, latinamerican fans havent received any news, about a latin america tour, Symphonyx have been touring Europe, Japan and USA, but Wath about latin america?

There are many fans, (i adventure to say latin america has more fans than europe) in Argentina, Costa Rica, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, México, etc.

We cant wait no more¡¡¡¡¡¡ :(

Luis

Agreed! ;) I'm italian but i will be moving to Venezuela soon, and i know there is a major lack of concerts there (a part from brasil)... it would be so cool if also the south american fans could have the chance of seeing such a great band live!!! :)

X-Greets,
Knight_

oh man oh man that would be the day shit syx yeah come to latin america i'm waiting for that :mad: that would be a great idea i hope they hear us:cry: :D

Originally posted by Soul of Ice
I dont think they should tour latin america until after i see them here in the states. i know im being selfish, but i WANNA SEE THEM!!!

Come on , Whay are you talking about? Give us a chance, it would be great, if they decide to tour first in Latin America.

Gambit

"We unlock the mysteries of knowledge an technology"

Uhm well first or last is not important in my opinion... of course since they are American, it would be obvious for them touring USA for first (to give themselves more exposure than the past years, and maybe gain a bit more $$$ to make a larger tour hehehe :D )
For me the important point is that they SHOULD effectively put some dates in latin american countries, no matter if they do at the end of the tour.
Anyways i think the fact they still haven't toured south america is for obvious logistical problems, i mean, they would be able to move from a country to another only by plane (since i imagine they would do shows in the principal cities of each country, which are one very far from the other)... in europe instead the distance between each country is much shorter, and i imagine, the costs also: most of the movements are done with autobus!!! i think some of the reasons are these... touring south america is definetly a very expensive thing!

Hey!! I Think They Should PLAY in South America! :p hehe No matter if is after or before ! :lol: ... yeah, but not only in Argentina & Brasil pls :ill: , A flight from Venezuela to brasil is even more expensive than a one to Florida hehe... and not talking about 1 to Argentina :yell:

I think everyone gets more or less selfish when it comes about seeing SymphonyX live ;)
But, at least north american fans, and european ones, already are sure they will get a tour, earlier or later...
south american ones, i know, are instead still hoping that maaaaaaaaybe in the fuuuuuuuuuuture (probably) SyX will have the chance (=money) to make a tour in their countries.
Now, also the brasilian fans are bothering about seeing SyX AGAIN, when there is people who still needs to see them for the very first time...
I admit i have been lucky i could see them 3 times, but since i won't be at home when the european tour will be done, i won't be able to see them. Of course i'll do what i can to go see a date in the US, but i see it kinda difficult... oh well :)

Originally posted by Luis

Is this a joke? Dont be selfish, Everybody want to see Symphony live and direct.

Well ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer. Your asking people from many countries if they think it that Symphony X should play in the country you live in?? I mean come on, we all want to see Symphony X do a tour in our own countries, its a given!! but to ask people that question well it's kind of selfish from my point of view.

Bear

Originally posted by Bear

Well ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer. Your asking people from many countries if they think it that Symphony X should play in the country you live in?? I mean come on, we all want to see Symphony X do a tour in our own countries, its a given!! but to ask people that question well it's kind of selfish from my point of view.

Bear

I want SymX to play my backyard party....think it'll happen?? ;)

Glenn
:)

Originally posted by WhoFooldU

I want SymX to play my backyard party....think it'll happen?? ;)

Glenn
:)

You probably have a better chance than most anyone else doofballboy!!!! LOL

Go Sharks!!! Oh shit we still have football and baseball to deal with first :headbang:

Bear

Originally posted by Bear

Bear

Im not asking if symphonyx shuld play in my contry, Understood?
Im asking about a Continent.

Am i selfish? You have already seen Symphonyx in USA.......

It should be possible to get Symphony X in your backyard...
Just donate a large sum of money on their bankaccount and make sure that their visit is arranged :D
...Speak with the tourmanager.
I know it is possible to get artists on your private party... just need lots of $$$$$$$

Greetz (hope the cd comes out soon, then we'll see about touring)